18

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

"Yah,I told you not pulll the strings like that!! I already have been 2 day left",Jessica scream. Suzy heard it,'She really like attetion don't she? Just a lame girl',she mumbled alone.  She apporached them,"Oh,Suzy-ssi.",Jessica looked at her best friend. She still dont care if Suzy dont thought like that. Suzy like a little annoyed with her. Jessica blamed to herself that situation not supposed to happen to her and that night won't be real.

"Luhan oppa..I brought something for you. You need some energy for the competition..",Suzy give Luhan a lunch box. "I made it",she said in joy.

"Oh...thanks",Luhan like a little disspointed that he dont get from her crush.

"There were you Jessica,I'm searching you everwhere...",Teacyeon appread. He bring a meal along,"Please, stop your acting",Jessica try stay away from the psycho ex boyfriend. Taecyeon quickly grabbed Jessica's wrist. "Just took it",she grabbed the lunch box from Taecyeon's hand. She quickly walk away from the pyscho. 

"What happend,Jessica??",Sehun ask Jessica when she want to try throw the lunch box. She really pretty but she can act like a ice princess and that was the most scariest thing. "Just give it to me",Sehun take the lunch box from her hand.

 

"Why we have to eat under this tree?? ",Jessica ask Sehun.

"I can feel peace here",He said in relaxing voice. For Jessica it was the place she want to stay away for a while because there Taecyeon leave her,there she found BFF,there she want to release stress but not anymore. It because the tree give her a lot thing that she need to forget it now. She found a draw 'JS+SZ BFF',her eyes get teary. She missed the old Suzy,when there were something happend they helped each other,spend time together,laugh together but not for happiness for each other. Suzy love Luhan. 

"Are you crying?","No,there a dust in my eyes",she answered.

"So what do you think of...you know??",Sehun ask. She can't easily remember what is it.

"Can I be your boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter