12

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

Jessica stand up and walk around the clinic,she look interested to things there.Luhan get his Iphone and took many snap of Jessica. 'Am I stalker? Yah! Luhan you are not stalker,but you still capture someone face without she even don't know it..Am I??' he asked himself while shake his head. "You really got the most unprectible sick or you should meet psycology doctor?? I think you having overdose." Jessica tells Luhan. He just giggled with Jessica's behaviour.

She about to leave,"How dare you want to leave me alone? You hurting my feeling.." Luhan said in sad voice. 'Aigoo...this boy is so...urgghhh' thought Jessica. Yeah, he to much."What do you want? Now it's time to leave and the school gate mighy close if we dont hurry" Jessica raising her voice to make sure Luhan understand what her say. He grab his medicine and our from the school.

"Look what you have done?!" She blame Luhan. "Dont to be emotional. Its only the gate closed not heaven" he replied in annoying tone. He throw his bag through the gate,"Now the only way is we have to climb this thing." Luhan said to Jessica. "Don't smirking. You think I'm only wear skirt? Come on,I'm active girls!!!" Jessica pull out her legging until knee. "Great,now we have to climb and make your way. I dont want to help 45kg girls." Luhan seems like to tease Jessica. '45kg is not heavy at all' she mumbling herself.

"Okay,you already at your home."she said and stepped back. Luhan grabbed her wrist and make her face turn to Luhan. There, 'chu' at Jessica's cheek and speed of lighting she smacked Luhan's head.

"What's that for?",he ask act he dont know.

"Dont you dare to do it again or I will not forgive you anymore. And act like you know what its means.",she pointed her finger at Luhan for warning.

 

"Are you okay,Luge? Why you late,you make me worries" said Luhan's mom."I'm fine" he answered.

He make his to room and took a bath. After that,he opened up his laptop and there Jessica's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter