23

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV.

Sehun who is sitting there shocked because he saw the most happy girl get teary now,what happend that time just like a piece of broken heart on Sehun's eyes. He can't look at tear that suddenly come out from corner of her eye. He don't know better he trying to calming Jessica or just ignore it? She dont have any best friends left the only left are the 12 boys. They were only Jessica want to share happiness,sad,laugh and others.

"I'm happy for them",she let out the saddness through a happy voice for her friend,Suzy.

Hyuna were beside her just smirked like she won a big jackpot. While Suzy,suddenly she felt guilty toward Jessica. She know that this is not the way to treat a friend. She left her,she ignoring her,she even trying to kill her but Jessica always support what Suzy does even Suzy deny thier friendship a few weeks ago,there were not best friends anymore. She heard Jessica said she happy to them. That means she hurts too. Suzy dont know Jessica feeling towards Luhan right now but she really regret it. Hyuna give her a sign to act more.

"Luhan oppa...say aaaaa",she act even she know that will ruin the scene more.

"Don't pretend to be good infront of us,Suzy!!! We really hate you treat your friends like that",a voice sound harshly said to her. That was Suho,he really dont like Suzy now but he dont know that Suzy is undercontrol by Hyuna. Hyuna who the one start her plan now. She start to play a game that is 'Win or Game Over'. Thats mean one of them should hurt or die.

"Yeah,better stay....","It's alright guys. I need to go home now,bye. See you tommorow",Jessica left them. Kris,Chanyeol and Xiumin follow behind,they dont want thier precious treasure girl that always happy gone.

"I need to go home. Sorry,Suzy",he try to get up but she grabbed his wrist.

"But your fruit salad not finished yet",Luhan left Suzy. The other members follow him to school gate.

"Hey,that was an awesome acting!!! I really love it. Now we need a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter