0.5

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

"Yeah,I know thats make your status of the 'King' will drop right? But nevermind only a week you will train with that stuff" he just ignored what I'm saying. Thats make the worst thing will happen to him. JUST WAIT LUHAN!!!

"Whay dont you start right now?"asked Mr.Lee. Luhan rubbed her back neck.

"Actually I  really want to start the training but....this kind of situation all student stared at me make me uncomfortable with it" he smiled shyly. Why thats make me uncomfortable?! HELLO!! You are the King of school why should you shame with this? You must be relaxs and proud. It just a junior training.

"Okay,I will put you inside basketball hall" my jaw exactly want to dropped. This is unfair. I start my training with all students laughing at me and her status of the 'King' will drop right? But "Nevermind only a week you will train with that stuff" he just ignored what I told him. I really want smacked his head with tennis ball.

 

"Here you go and I will back after 2 hours. Jess make sure you do your job or I will punish you the thing you could never imanging." actually I can imanging it Mr.Lee. I already had saw you punish my coach's senior 3 years ago. You bask him under sunny at summer season and put him at centre of the field. He always get that when dont do his job.

"Thats not the correct way to pull up"I grabbed the rubber tyre and show demonstration to him.

"Thats is" I said while looking at him.

"Dont you dare to touch me okay?","Hello! Actually in my life I never ever can imanging that I touch you because in my personal thought if I touch you skin or your book may be I can get an allergic. Thats was the horrible thing in my life better you stay away from me before I get the disease." he just continued without saying any words more.

Thats make me feel more better.

 

LUHAN'S POV

What a long introduction about your allergic. Huh!? But I dont know why my heart beat speed up like crazy? Come on,Luhan. She just a normal girl not better than your mom.

"Where you going?"she just quiet and scan around the hall. While me just continued what I should do. 

Why she pretty cute while giggle and she dont know that I looking at her? Oh,Luhan... You really had big crush again on someone. Please stop beating heart!! I dont want this happend again to me. Sehun will get involved in your crush!! You should know that.

"Hey,Luhan!! Are you crazy? Just now you shake your head alone."Jess pat my shoulder and her eyes looking straight into my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter