15

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV.

I must to go to toilet now,if not everyone know my wet skirt. I rushing to toilet,"Yah,Jessica...!!",I heard someone yell but I ignore it continue my walk. My shoes slippery and 'BUMP' I fall back. I thought that person will stopped me but not. 

"Hahahaha...how careless are you",he laughed. I turn to face him.

"YAH,SUSHI. Please stop laughing and help me,now",I yell.

He slowly came to me and grabbed my hand to stand up,"You have to be more careful,okay? I don't want to loose you".

Why my heart beating so fast? Is it because thw sweet word or I like him?? NO,NO,NO. The possiblelity I migh like him only 0.01%, its hard to fell in love that someone I knew him well.

"Are you crazy? Why you shake your head?",he touching my forehead. 

"No",I walk slowly to girl's toilet,there when I just like want to fall Sehun quickly hold my wrist.

 

 

SEHUN'S POV.

Why you so cute Jessica? I sit at bench in the hallway,she come out from the girl's toilet and EXO hyung appoarched from nowhere.

"Sica-ssi,do you want to join us?",ask Kris hyung."I sorry but I have something to do. I'm really sorry",she answered.

"Looks like you dont want to join us.We going to cafe to....","I will join you!!",she answered when Baekhyun didn't finish his word yet,her eyes turns sparkling. Who dont know someone favourite thing if you had crush on her,right? This is because she love to drink frappucinno and tiramisu cheese cake.

"Woooaaa...like a hungry wolf",Kai . She smacked Kai's head.

"Whats that for?","For saying that I'm like a wolf. I'm the beauty you all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter