0.4

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

Whyall the students stared at me like they saw a big monster going to eat this school? Am I do something wrong? I dont really think I'm doing wrong thing. Its make my shiver up and nervous feeling get into me.

"Hey,Suzy!! Glad I met you,I want ask you something. Why they stared at me like that? Am I doing something wrong." Suzy froze there without answer me any single voice. I just peek at face that cover up with her hair and suddenly a tears drop from her eyes. It make me more curious, am I doing something wrong to my best friend? Oh god,please kill me now...

"Suzy,please tell me what happend?" I'm asking with a sweet voice.

"You will know it",that was the last word when she leaves me before she go to her class.

"Hey,vampires!!" I really hate those voice calling me like that I want to up his blood until its gone. "How dare you calling me vampires!!".

"What do you want from me,Lulu?",Luhan just like full of anger when he heard I'm calling him Lulu.Hahahaha....you never know my side.

"Shut up!! Mr.Lee want to meet you in his office,better hurry" OH MY GALAXY,am I really do something wrong to this school please help me God. I just feel like going to cry.

"Stop following me,Lulu." I warn him.

"I never following you. Mr.Lee call me to go his office. Keep your mouth shut vampires if you dont know anything" he walked pass me with a smirk. I'm really hate he doing face like that because its make me remember Hulk's face when he got mad. Ugly,right?


NO ONE'S POV

When they meet Mr.Lee,his face like uncomfortable with the situation. He really hope nothing bad happend between Jessica and Luhan.

"Okay,I'm going to tell you the truth"Mr.Lee speak up. Its make Jessica felt more nervous than her examination paper she always answer.

"Archer will be the main event in Sports Championship. They tell us at the moment they want to start this competition end of June. They told me to send representative that is a girl and boy. They had no time to divided into junior and senior, so they told me to choose the best boy and girl in sports. So I hope....you give me a lot of cooperation" Mr.Lee discontinued his sentence and sighed.

"I really hope it. Jessica.."Mr.Lee called her name and she waiting for another speech.

"Luhan will m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter