0.3

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When there was end of school time,Jessica had to prepare himself to go work. Jessica work as crew at McDonald,she had been told that she going to become a crew trainee but she reject it because think about her future. He want to be the best archer in the world.

 

NO ONE'S POV

"Hi!! Welcome to McDonald's",thats the way they have to greet each customer enter the restaurant. Jessica gives them a warm smile to welcome them. One customer that eyes on the phone go forward to Jessica counter. He never let his eyes away from the phone.

"Give me one combo Spicy Chicken McDeluxe"Jessica just stared at the boys behaviour.

"Your drinks?"Jessica wait him but no answer were given.She like want to throw the phone's boy into the fryer and cook it.

"Urmm..sir. Could you keep that phone in the pocket?" Jessica let out her angry voice finally.

"You!!!" she really shock that infront of her is Luhan. She feels like a big elephant step on her.

"You always following me,vampires!!" the last sentences Luhan's give make Jessica want to exploded like a volcano.

"I did not following you at all!! Better stay away from me,Lulu. You have to pay me your apologise" Luhan froze when he heard it. Jessica is not like other girls he met before she really doesnt like him at all. Thats make Luhan curious why Jessica really dont like him. He gave the cash to Jessica and get a table.

He look at Jessica while he eating.'what are they talking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter