22

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV.

She kindly expect they asking these thing,she can feel it. Luhan's face look like he pending for Jessica answer and she thought Luhan will tell them but not at all. She breathe deeply before she start to answer those death question,"It's my...","Actually,I smell something at her hair. It was very horrible and digusting smell I ever smell. I think you guys minderstood.",Luhan's answer.

Wat the hell he saying? He said my hair smell bad? What his hair,trully smell good than mine? Please!! Jessica mumbled alone. Xiumin just stare at Jessica's eyes,she quickly turn away and head to kitchen. He follows behind,he can smell somethig different in Jessica acts. He saw a different Jessica,like always Jessica will make her hair in ponytail but now she let it. Then,she laugh while cover not laugh like a vampire. More,she walks more in elegan way not like a sporty Jessica he look. He really curios and make he wanted to know what a thing that can change Jessica to be feminine.

"Hey,Jess. Can I ask you something?",she just nodded while cleaning dishes.

"What happend to you? You changed a lot. The way you walk,laugh and your style".she kindly shock that Xiumin ask that. She think she doesnt change at all.

"No,I didn't. I think you wrong",she answered.

"Okay,this is last question. Better you answered honestly","I will,Xiumin",she really need to escape from reality. She dont want to answered,she know what pop up on Xiumin head right now.

"Do you like Luhan?",just like she expect. She chucked,"I never ever get involved into relationship with that King!! I don't like him at all",the way she said it sound serious but she dont know why her heart races when Luhan names appear on her lips.

"Don't doubt it,Jessica. I know...","Hey,Xiumin. Lets go,its already late",Lay shout from door.

Xiumin walks to door,Jessica smile and bid goodbye to them. While Luhan saw then dissapear from his sight,"Hey,I-I...have something..to tell..y-you..during..t-t-tournament. I hope you will wait for it. Its already have 4 days left..I hope....you...not....boring...when hear abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter