10

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV.

Xiumin thinking that should he asking Jessica,why Suzy is the only girlfriend Jessica have? 

"Hey,Jess.I think I might not hurt your feeling for asking this kind of question" said Xiumin while rubbed his neck."Yes? What is it?"Jessica waiting for the question. Xiumin face looking more nervous than ever. "Umm...why Suzy is the only your girl friend?"Xiumin ask in low tone voice.Silent fill the atmosphere and Jessica remember what just had happend when she was 8 years old.

 

*Flashback*

'Sica,do you want play with us?' ask her mother nieghbour's friends.Jessica shook her head,since her 5 years old she never gets any friends because of all girls said she was alien.She got a blonde hair since born.Now,she already 8 years old. 'Go ahead,Jessica.Play with Yewon' her mother push her to play along.Yewon was her friend that want to play with her and go to school with her.They play behind a swimming pool.

Laugh of thier voice echo in Yewon's how. 'Sica-ssi,do you want some juice?' Jessica just nooded her head, she knew as quiet person and not talktive like others children. Yewon stand and go inside her house.

After a few minute,she came with 2 bottles of orange juice. Yewon walks behind the swimming pool. How unlucky that day Yewon slippery,her head hit edge of the swimming pool and she drown into the pool.Jessica froze there dont know how to do instead of she started to crying. 'Why are you....JESSICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'ask Yewon's mother. She pushes Jessica behind and rescue her daughter in the pool. Jessica's mom call the ambulance and Yewon get in emergency.

After an hour,doctor came out and they said they can't save Yewon because of she lost many blood. Yewon's mother blame her that she was the one who make Yewon dead. After the incident,she never want to gets friends because of she dont want any bad things happend to them until she truly met Suzy when secondary school start.

*End flashback*

 

"Sorry for asking you a dumb question like that","Nah,its okay"Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter