11

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV.

Where did Jessica want to go? Why she rushing and running in the hallway? I slowly following Jessica without her notice it. An umberella? I know its raining but she don't have to run. More,what she looking for?

It was Luhan? In middle of the field,why he don't get up? He would get fever. "Aishh...this boy" before I run to Luhan,Jessica open the umberella and run to Luhan. He still knee and ignoring Jessica.Suddenly,he stand up and hug Jessica. Why I feel my hearts like burning? Am I angry,sad,hate or broken heart? Please,tell me now God. 

"You really hate it,don't you?" I hear a voice behind me. I turned my face to that voice,its Suzy and Hyuna? Are Hyuna Suzy's friend now?

"You shocked me!! No,I dont." I lied to them.

"Come on Sehun. I know that you have feeling towards Jessica. Don't deny it" Suzy said in confident. How could she know? "You want to ask 'How you know,right?' Because I like Luhan and adore him" Suzy voice suddenly change. "You want to know something? I gonna make Luhan is mine,how about you merged with me?" Suzy ask me. I just shook my head "No matter what happen Luhan and Jessica are still my friends even thought one day Jessica not mine" I answered in manner way.

I dont want just because a girl I lost my friend like Jessica lost Suzy. Can she think about Jessica feeling? How manh years they have been friends because of Luhan,Suzy turn like this. She want a revenge and get what she want. Thats way the ridiclious thing.

 

JESSICA'S POV.

"Yah!! Let me go!!" I struggle from his hug. "Dont you understand what I just said?","Huh?!"why I meet the dumb soccer player in the school. Please help me right now,God. "I just said forgive?","So?" he asking me back.

"I just said I'm forgive you not hug me" I yell at him.

"Aigooo..this girls"she smacked my head. Why he becoming like this? Urgghhhh...

"STRESSS...!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I just bring Luhan to clinic because he already make me feel that I'm the most horrible archer player in the school. The nurse give him some medicine too eats but his tumm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter