20

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV.

 

 

"Yah,Lulu. Stop following me",she yelled. He kindly like to ."I'm not following you. I'm making my way back home",he answered. He chucked alone. He pull out his phone and snap Jessica from back.

"Hey,you said you want to tell me about what happend between you and Taecyeon",he broke the silent.

"But this is personal","Yah,come on. We are friends right?",he trying to get her belief.

"Okay,okay,okay...I will tell you but since when we officially be friends?",she ask.

"You want to tell it or not?","Okay!!!",he chuckled when see Jessica gets angry. She told the story but Luhan even did not heard any words,he feels like time has stopped only both of them were moves. He stares at Jessica's lips,he hope that he could feel the smooth and pink lips once again. It really mind blowing,she like an angle that time. Jessica smile to him,it kindly can't stop make his heart melts and turly for him she really like an pure angle.

"Yah,why you smiled alone? I'm not telling any jokes",she waved hand infront of Luhan's face.

"Oh,nothing. So thats means you and Taecyeon were done. I thought today is your hard day","Yeah,I'm met that Pyscho for 2 times. During lunch and after school hours...urghh...please change the topic. I hate him",she said.

"So would you mind telling about your crush??",she ask.

"I want but we already have arrived. Come in first","I'm really sorry. My pupy is waiting for me at home..I think maybe next time we ca..",Jessica even finished her word she saw an middle age woman comes out from the door and hugging Luhan tightly.

"LuGe...how you day,baby? Is it fun?",Jessica kindly shock when heard the middle age woman called him 'LuGe","baby".

"Who is this? Is this your girlfriend? Why don't you invite her dinner together,just let her in",she said and get in house."I'm really sorry Luhan",she said and turned.

Luhan hold her shoulders and she turned back face Luhan. He look deeply in her eyes and there her hearts racing like she driving F1 cars and she might die there because of the stares. She don't know what tshe feels. Its really weird. She feels like have a thousand butterflies in her stomach and it very ticklish."Please don't made my mom sad. Just this time",he said pleding.She broke the contact," Okay",she follow L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter