Seeing You Again

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

Hebe was disappointed that she was not around when yalun came home. And she heard that the young master is resting in his room and not to be bothered. he must be really tired from the long trip from the city. She would like very much to see him. it has been a while since she saw him. He must be looking more of a man now.

She went back to the kitchen and met Yalun's Mom on the way. She smiled and vowed her head to the young mistress of the house.

"Hebe, good I really want to ask you something." she said with a smile. She knows that Hebe is a friend to yalu and that he treated her nicely ,sometimes more than her,his Mom,after all he is is Father's son and nevr his mother's son. She thinks that Yalun hated the fact that he was born out of the his father's true family.,hated the fact that he is his mother.

"Yalun is not in a good mood. He must be tired from the trip,Can you bring him some hot tea and some of the rice cakes that you made earlier in his room.And can you talk to him ? Just draw him out of that bad mood that he is in." she said.

"But.." Hebe said about to say something.

"I know you are friends with him and he always treated you nicely.He never gets mad at you.Talk to him and make him happy Hebe." she said.

Hebe stared at her.She saw the pain of being a Mother trying to mahke her son happy at all cost. She nodded her head,and smiled. "I will try madam." she said.

Hebe looked at herself in the mirror and tried to fix the clothes that she wearing. It is nothing special but that is the newst clothes that she got..At least the color is nice and it brings out the dark brown colors of her eyes and the flawless comlexion that she got. She took the tray on the table and walked to Yalun's room.

She knocked on his room. And she got no response ,so she knocked louder this time.

"I told you, I don't want to be bothered. Go away." Yalun's voice echoed on the hallway.

"Your Mom told me to bring you some tea and ricecakes." Hebe said as she waited for his response. Yalun knew that voice even from a distance. So she came after all. He thought of sending her away but then he really want to see her.

"Alright come on in.The door is not locked." he said.

He stared at Hebe as she walked in with a tray in her hands. There was a teapot and some ricecakes on it. He watered at the sight of those ricecakes.He knew that Hebe made those today. He didn't say a word but just stared at her as she put the tray at the coffee table. Hebe too was quiet. She doesn't know whether to greet him as a friend or greet him as his master. She vowed her head as she was about to leave. Yalun was disappointed when she did n't say a word to him. She has not seen him in months and she is not saying anuthing to him,even a simple hello or ask how is he doing.

"Are you just gonna leave without saying hello at least?' Yalun said.

"I thought you are tired and doesn't want to be bother. I know you when you are in your one of your foul mood." Hebe said.

"And what am I?" Yalun said as he lifted his eyesbrows,now staring fully at Hebe.Hebe blushed at his staring.

"You can be mean beyond words." Hebe said. "So are you feeling better now?"

Yalun stood up from the couch that he is sitting. "Where were you earlier? How come your are not around when I arrived?" he asked.

"I was busy making the mooncakes and the preparation for tomorrow. I was quite late when I came out. .I did know you arrived already. I have been waiting for you for weeks." Hebe said.

"Really? You have been waiting for me?" he asked again.

"Yes, I was so excited for the moon festival just because I know you are coming home." Hebe said."But you don't looked too happy to be home."

"I am happy to be home.But I  was disappointed when I didn't see you in the crowd." he said. "I missed you Hebe." as he walked closer to her and touched her shoulder and then her face,feeling her smooth skin.Hebe felt the tingle of excitement with his touch,as she smiled.

"I miss you too yalun.I missed you very much." Hebe said. Yalun continued to stare at her face and then the urge to kiss her was getting stronger as he bend down to kiss her lips. Her lips was soft and moist,and he put his hands on her shoulder as he pulled her body closer to him....as they locked in a passionate kiss, and Hebe has nevr felts this happy before as she closed her eyes and responded to Yalun's kisses...