Dreaming Of You

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

The whole day Arron was restless and fretful.He could not concentrate on his work ,as he keeps of thinking of the girl. Her face seems to haunt him, and he knew that he has to see her again. He felt that he has known her somewhere,but he could not place when and where.Is this what people says "Deja Vu " ? Meeting someone at one time ,in another place and time ? He shook his head at the absurdity of the idea.

"What is wromg with you Arron? There is no such thing." as he laughed at himself.

And soon enough,he found himself waiting by the train station,and yes looking for that familiar face. Will he be lucky to see her once again in one day ? He looked at his watch and he has been standing there for a good hour and no shadows nor face of that beautiful girl again.

"Gee Arron,you are sounding pathetic every minute. That's what get you for lacking female companion nowadays " as he chided himself. Maybe he needs some fun time with his friends. He has not been socializing lately,maybe it will take away this crazy notions  that he has for this girl.,as he shook off her thoughts in his head.

_____________________

That night Arron has a dream and sure enough,it is about this girl,and she has this sad face in her,and when she looked at him,she was crying in silence,as he tried to reach out for him. Arron woke up with a sweat. His heartbeat was racing, and breath short,there was this fear inside of him. And in his dream ,he was trying and trying to reach out for her but could not. Why is this girl haunting him? What did he do to her ? He swear in his lifetime that he has never met her at all until yesterday.

He stayed up all night,thinking of her and it is already at the crack of dawn when he finds sleep again....

-----------------------------------

Arron ran all the way to catch his train but he knows it will be useless. He is late and thanks to that girl who has been haunting him. She must have gone for the day already too.or maybe it is by chance tha she was on the train station yesterday. Thousands of ideas went to his head why the girl was there. he need to get out of this frame of mind or he will be going crazy.

The next train came as he boarded and he put his earphone and close his eyes. he has to keep his head free,free as he told himself. Until he heard a voice...

"Excuse me." she said as she smiled at him,and Aron caught that smile in her face. His eyes grow big. He wondered for a while if he is still dreaming or something. But yeah she is real,as he felt the weight of her foot and the point of her heels on his foot.

"Oh,I am sorry, I did not mean to step on you." she said,grimacing at the process. Her face colored now due to embarassment.

Arron smiled, "No it is alright. I should have kept my feet inside instead of placing it across. I am sorry too."

"Oh you are the guy that gave me a seat yesterday,right?" she said,as she sat by his side.

Arron stared at her and nodded his head.

"I did not think i thanked you yesteday." she said.

"Yes you did. But I think you are pretty preoccupied with something." as he has this dry laugh.It is more of laugh of relieve that finally he is talking to her. Why does it feel so easy and comfortable talking to her ? It seems like he has known her for years ?

For with Arron,he is usually aloof and does not readily open up to anybody much less to a stranger. People call him a snob, and all to himself though it can be further from the truth. But nobody realized that he might be just shy or lacking in self confidence. They say how can he lack confidence in himself,when he is smart, and yes very good looking. he is not that tall but his face command attention. Dark brown hair framed his face,beautiful eyes with long lashes and enough to captivate any woman's heart, high bridged nose and prefectly shaped, and well shaped lips that seems to twitch when he talks, and yes nice pearly teeteh and well formed , and the years of braces and retainers sure helps..

"I am Hebe ,Hebe Tian" as she reach out her hand and smiled at him.

"Arron ,Arron Yan " as he took her hand. her hand is small and dainty and soft and smooth and cold, in opposed to his big hand,a manly hand that's what they called it, but hard and caloous and warm.

"You also work here in the city ?" Arron asked.

" Yes,I actually just started this week. I am still not used to the commute." as she looked at the window,  "Morning makes me spaced out." as she laughed at the thought. her laugh is warm and yes without qualms as Arron laughed with her.

"You'll get use in time." Arron said. Will it be too forward to ask her for lunch now ?  Maybe he needs to wait a while. But what about a number? He shook his head,that will be too obvious.Maybe next time , he'll ask her for lunch and he'll get her nunber...They will meet again,that now,Arron is sure about...They will meet again soon enough...smiling at himself...and looking at Hebe.