Goodbye Again.

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

Arron looked at his sorroundings, the wind blew as it chills his bone. The snow from the other day nsa long been settled on the ground and it created apristine and clean background.The white sorroundings higlighted by the trees around gave Arron a heavenly feeling. He wondered if it is also like this in heaven. He thought of Hebe ,and he can't help but teared thinking about her.

He has just known her, a few months and that all he got of her. Their beautiful memories together cannot be forgotten. How he have known , that their time together will be this short. He wished he could have stayed more,and he wished he could have spent his graying days with her. She might have gone now but he knew she will always lives in his heart.

It is still early in the morning. The sun has just started to shine, and Arron unable to sleep last night ,thinking about Hebe and thinking about their time together.He has put on his tuxedo already and pretty soon people will be waiting for him in the church. This should be a joyful time for him,and yet he felt like dyaing inside. The memories of Hebe keeps coming to him. He still loves her and no woman can replace her in his heart.

Holding a  bouquet of white roses, his hands shook as he placed it in her tomb. He took away the snow that covered her name....Hebe Tian .Tears runs freely now,knowing that he was alone and he could bare his soul to her.

"Do you know how much I missed you ?" he said. "I miss you everyday,every waking moment of my life hoping that I will see you again,only to realize that you have gone away."

The tomb stayed silent but the wind hollered as if answering his question.

"Are you happy now ? Happy now ,at least you won't have any more pain up there and yes you are not sick there anymore. It will too selfish to ask you if you miss me and to ask you if you thinking of me. But I hope that you do." Arron said.

"Today is supposed to be my wedding day, and yet I can't help but think of you. In my heart I was hoping that it will be you who will be waiting for me in the altar. That is not so fair...you going away ...and me staying here,when all I wanted is to be with you. I love you Hebe.I still love you very much." as he continued. Arron sobbed this time, letting out all his heartaches.

"I miss you,I really do miss you. I wish that you can hear me now, and that you'll be able to hear how much I love you." as Arron tried to wipe the tears on his face. "Will it be alright to marry her ,although I still love you? Will you give your blessings to us ? Afterall she is a good woman and she loves me very much."

Suddenly Arron felt the chills enveloping him as if he was embraced by someone. The feeling was so scomforting and it seems to lifted up all the pains that he felt earlier. He just knew that it was Hebe hugging him and comforting him ,in his pain.The feeling stayed,giving him a peaceful feeling.

"You want me to go with this ? I know you just want me to be happy,just like you told me before you go." Arron said. "I will go on with my life right now in this lifetime....but will you wait for me for the next one? Promise me that you will be with me in my next life."

Arron felt something on his lips,a brush or a kiss......and he just knew it was Hebe kissing him goodbye....and with a whisper in his ear. " I promise you...I will wait for you in the next life. "

Arron smiled through his tears....and like seeing the silhouette of Hebe flying away from him....He will go on,just as he promised Hebe in her deathbed. He will go on for her with a promise of being with her in the next life.....

----------------------------------------------------------

Arron stood in the altar awaiting for her bride....And yes he will move on, he will live the langd of the living for now...only so that he can go on to the next one...as he smiled...