The Ending...ist generation..

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

Hebe looked at herself in the mirror in front of her. She stripped herself in front of the mirror. The white wedding dress are all carefully laid out by her bed. She just took a shower ,and yes she is getting ready for her wedding. She stared at herself in the mirror  and yes she can see her own reflection there. Her stomach is starting to show now. Will it be alright to say goodbye now ?

Her long hair fell just below her waist, long black shiny hair. Her skin is still smooth and soft her eyes sparkling like a drown chestnut in the pool of threatening tears. She has gained some weight  but her frame is still small . her upturned nose, high and with just the right shape,and her lips pink and full.Yes she looked beautiful today. Her groom will be so proud of her..

She can't even cry now,her tears has stayed as it was. Her Mother said to just follow whatever she says and she was just doing that for now. He wondered what happened to the promises that they made to each other.Does it even count at all ? Yalun is gone in her life and he did not even bothered to look for her.  He should know by now that they have left the farm. And the letters that she wrote,should have reached him by now. And yes she has not heard anything from him. The did not even go that far but to the next town. It will be too easy to find her,if even Yalun has exerted any effort to find her at all.

So it is true what her Mom has said ,Yalun does not want her anymore.The more so when he read the letter about the thier unborn baby. Yalun does not want responsibilities at all,just as what her Mom has said. So it is goodbye for her for now. Goodbye to the love that she has known. Mr Wu Lam is more than willing to marry her,baby or no baby. She should try at least to be a good wife to him. And yes this things she will do so that her baby will live with no shame in her . She will have a good life instead of giving her shame...

She heard a knock on her door. The maids must be coming now to prepare her for the wedding...She donned  her silk robe as she said, "Yes I am ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yalun lay in bed. His body getting weak and with no strenght left at all to get up. The doctor just came by and he said that he got malariae. The fever did not leave his body and it is weakening him. Hebe is still to be found. She must be waiting for her. he asked somebody to search for her and so far they got no lead whatsoever.

The door opened and it is his Mom. The maid followed with a basin of water and a wash cloth.

"Yalun,you have to get better,son. " she said as her eyes is full of pity to her only son. She is getting faraid now.The fever is not leaving his body for already 7 days.  he got nothing left already.Barely eating nor drining,she can see that her own son is wasting away.

Yalun murmured a gibberish words." Hebe..Hebe "as chills racked his tired body. He looked so pale and yes with no color at all.

" Yes,we will find her. We will find her for you. Just get better Son." she said as tears ran in her eyes. Is this a punishment for them ,for doing this to him.

"Ma...ma....He..be Mama.. He ...be,..." .he keep on saying...over and over again. He tossed and turned as his mom keep putiing on the wet rag on his body...He felt his body comvulsed and rolled his eyes....and then took the last breath,as his Mother screamed in pain..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Hebe sat on the corner of  the big bed in that big house. The time that she is dreading most.The night that Mr Wu will comsumate their marriage. her hands was shaking. She was so afraid...She can feel no movement even  inside her stomach. The baby is so quiet too.

She can hear the footsteps coming nearer as her heart is beating faster,that it is impossible for her to breath. tear decided to show up this night as a tear rolled by. And then she can see the silhuette of the man that is her husband. He have this raspy ,heavy breathing as he came near her. She can smell alcohol and cigarette combines as he came nearer,She felt her stomach went to somesault,wanting to empty out her guts out.

She felt her own skin crawled with just his touch. Hebe was so afraid. She never imagined that it will be like this.She can't bear the touch of this man,and yet he is her husband.Will he be coming evry night for her ? Will she has to service her with her wifely duties every night ?

"My young beautiful wife. I am so lucky tonight." he said.,as he reached out for her touching her by the shoulder. Hebe tried to struggle from his hold. His hands is large and rough .

"Come on,don't act like you are an innocent girl. In fact you are far from that." he said.as she tried to kiss Hebe on the lips.  Hebe struggled from his hold. and pushing him off at the other side of the bed. And this seems to anger him.

"You are my wife now and you have no other choice but to follow my wishes.I paid a large sum of money for you.And I have to collect what ever is my money's worth" he said as he forced his way at the top of Hebe. Hebe cried out with his words and in fear.

"Please, I beg of you." Hebe said. "Not now"

But he turned deaf ear to Hebe ;s plea as he went at the top of her. He pulled out her clothes,exposing her body in front of him.Hebe feltt so humiliated.She wished she could die in that instant.She just wished that she has stopped living. She struggled,and as he slapped her to stop from fighting him off,as shock came to Hebe,until she could not fight anymore. Hot tears rolled in her eyes.....She shut her yes tight,so she can't see.She shut herself out from the real world and think of only one thing that will make her forget,as she thought of  Yalun. Yalun Yalun can make her forget....

Hebe got up from bed when she heard the lod breathing of her husband became a steady pace. Her torn clothes scaterred on the floor.She bend down and picked it one by one. her whole body aches now...as she walked to the bathroom. She felt a hot liquid gushes out on her legs,as she looked at them,and it is red.,bright red blood coming out from her womb....She cried...she is losing her baby and she could do nothing about it.....as she sobbed and cried.... Now the very reason for her living is all gone....

And as drank the hot liquid Hebe's vision  became blurry.She could not see the bed and the room anymore but all she can see is Yalun smiling face to her....as she smiled back at him...and the life is gone from her...