The Second Generation.

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

Arron closed the door in his apartment as he stepped out to a new morning. The spring seems to be coming soon than expected,and the frozen leaves and braches has not started to thaw.The sum is already shining although it is barely six o clock. The smell of fresh and sweet clean air fills his nostrils,and his lungs as he took a deep breath. Another spring,another beginning,as what they say,as Arron smiled. Yeah spring will always mean a new beginning and something to look forward to.

Living in the suburbs has it's own benefits,but then it has also it's drawback.One has to wake up early in the morning to go to work. And has to go with the traffic and hustled of commuting . And if there is one thing that Arron hated is being late to his work and appointments. Somehow things doesn't sit right if he comes hurried and late. To him everything should be planned and in order. His friends taunted him about this, but it is one thing that he can't help himself if he has this some kind of obssesive-compulsive personality...He guessed that it must be too much of a toilet training..when he was young and he equally blame his Mom for it...

He usually takes the train going to the city everyday of his life .And this day was just any ordinary day. He parked his car in the lot and ran all the way up to the plankboard. The station has started to fill up now,as thousands of commuters used the train going to the city. With his attache case in hand ,Arron stood in one of the post as he watched people came by and walked right in fron of him.

Dressed in his business suit,and a long wool coat wrapped around him ,he stood tall watching people passed by. Sometimes,girls will stop and will give him a second look. For Arron is such a handsome man. it is not that he is not aware of it,but for Arron,appearance  is not that important. Having good looks is not an end all to him,for having good looks can also be deceiving.

His short dark brown hair,his smooth skin, his well defined nose and his penetrating eyes with thick eyelashes is enough for any girl to swoon to him. But to Arron girls is not that important to him. That has been a thing of the past for him.He has loved and was hurt and has lost in the game and he doesn't want any repetition of that in his life again. He doesn't think he can trust any woman after that,and he promised himself, never to love that way again .Next time he'll fall in love,he'll make sure that he will leave something of himself and not give everything to a girl... He took a deep sighed at the thought.

The train came ,as people rushed inside. Arron knows where to place himself,so he can get ahead of everybody and find a secure spot for himself. And as he sat on the chair and put the his attache case in front of him. He found himself staring at the face of a girl. A face that he has seen somewhere and sometime but he could not place it.

The girl was beautiful, long black,shiny hair that touches below her shoulders, white creamy,smooth skin , an almond eyes whose pupils seems to be too big giving her the illusions of big almond eyes. Her lashes is long and black  and thick ,and her ,nose high and aquiline ,lips are red and inviting. Somehow just be looking at her,he got this weird feeling that he has kissed her red lips somewhere.

She seems not to be aware of his staring. She continue to have this blank stare at her,like she was in deep thought.She might be looking at him and yet she is not seeing him at all. Her eyes sad and like the tears is going to drop any minute now. Arron felt like comforting herShe was standing right in front of him and yet with a certain distance.

Arron stood up ,as he offered his seat to her, She looked at him and like finally she is seeing him this time. And did she imagine the flicker in her eyes,the acknowledgement liked she has known him somewhere, She smiled at him,a very faint smile like it was forced from her.,as she murmured her thanks to him. Arron likewise smiled and vowed his head.

The ride to the city was barely half an hour but to Arron,everything went so swift and before he knew it,he was in front of  his stop,and he has to go. Somehow he got this feeling that he just want to stay with her and never leave her side. He took a deep breath,trying to fight himself off,as he took the step to the door ,as he took a last glace at the girl...

Arron was walking so fast,cause if he didn't walk fast,he might have stayed with that girl. Why is he having this feeling.He could not understand...And as he made her exit to the station and out to the street,he caught the sight of that girl again,walking on the street at the opposite directions. Arron smiled...so he knew three things about her,they live in the same town and took the same train and stop at the same stations.. How come he nevr saw her before? Tomorrow,he is going to look out for her again..and maybe this time,he will have her name and her number...he laughed at the thought.

"What is wrong with you Arron? You just has met her." as he shook his head. Is he getting crazy , or is he getting foolish again with a wide grin in his  face..