The Moon And You

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

It has been a very tiring day day for Hebe. They have been busy with the preparation for the festival and with the young master coming home and the some of the relatives coming over to stay in the big house. And finally the work is done for the night,as her Mom has promised her and she can be free this evening.

Yalun promised her that they are going to be together tonight. He said he wants to spend the night gazing at the full moon with her tonight,and she was so happy. She still can not forget the kiss that Yalun gave her. Somehow just the thought of it leave her breathless. She just love him too much which by now she knows.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she brushed her hair a hundred times just to make it shiny and attractive. She found her Mom's lipstick in the closet which her Mom use only in special occasion and the special powder on her face which was given by Yalun's Mom and it smellls so good,as she took a deep beath taking the scent all in. She fixed her dress,it is not even new nor fashionable but  it is the best clothes that she got,and it highlights the color of her eyes and the pale complexion of her smooth skin.

She was about to go when she heard her Mom on the door." Hebe where are you going?" she asked. "Are you not spending the night with us in the big house?" Most of the help in the big house also go there to spend it with the whole family and it is like a major feast with the whole town on it.

"I will be there Mom, Selina just wants me to go to there house first before going there. I will just meet you there Mom." she answered. She was nervous and afraid that her Mom might find out that she is going to meet Yalun alone tonight . She has already warned her about him. Warned her about the things that Yalun has been doing in the city, Since their Mom are best friends,Yalun's mom has confided to her Mom a lot of things including problems with Yalun. That he has been playing around with girls  in the city. Somehow hebe felt deaf ears to all of those. She knew that Yalun loves her and that he is not going to play with her feelings.

"Just be careful on your way." she said as she looked at her daughter all dolled up for the night. She has been growing up so fast and yes she is beautiful. A lot of men has already noticed the budding beauty in her.Some has already offered marriage but she said no. her hebe is still too young. She just turned 18 last spring. She can't be ready yet for marriage and family. And she knows that marriage is not a laughing matter but a very serious business.And she has to find a suitable husband fir her.Somebody that will give her a better life than what they have now.

She knew that Hebe and Yalun are close,growing up together ,as she and Yalun's Mom are best friend. But Yalun is his Father's son and not his Mother's son. He has a roving eyes for girls. And she already warned Hebe about him.She knows that her daughter is sensible and wise beyond her years,she won't be foolish to fall for him,especially after she told her all the stories about Yalun. And she didn't think that they even talk lately since yalun came back from the big city,so she has nothing to be afraid of.

Hebe went on her way,past the farms and houses and met Yalun by the river banks.It was getting dark already and the moon is already out in it's full glory gazing down at her. And soon enough Yalun was there waiting for her. There was no people in sight. It was just the two of them and yalun picked up a spot where they will be hidden by the tall blades of grasses if there will be any soul that will pass by,nobody will notice them.

"Hebe I was afraid that you are not going to show up." Yalun said,as he took her hand.

"No,you know I will be here,I promised you." Hebe said as she smiled. her hands was cold and she was quite nervous. What if yalun asked her to do the things that he has been doing to her girls,like her Mom told her. She told herself that she will say no to him,but now she doesn't know if she can no. His hands is warm while her hands was cold.

" You just don't know how you made me happy tonight. I missed you so much." Yalun said,as he started kissing her full on the lips.His kisses are hungry,as he dig deep into her,making her open and letting him taste her ,as his toungue probed inside of her.Hebe closed her eyes,feeling the ecstasy of  the kiss that Yalun is giving her. He let her out when they were both short of breath,as yalun smiled with impish grin in his face after pulling away from her.

"Does it shows,how mush i really missed you?" he asked. Hebe smiled. "I missed you too Yalun." she answered.

"And yes we have the whole night with us together. I love you Hebe Tian,I think I really do love you." yalun said as he smiled and took her in his arms....How come he is  happy even if he is just cradling Hebe in his arms and that doing that actual ual act.he feels so contented just holding her and looking at her face,and yes he was never this happy before with any other girl....He can die just like this and he will not even mind..