Lunch Date

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

Arron nervously wait by the entrance of the restaurant. Hebe told him that they will meet in front of the restaurant during lunch time. He looked at his watch and it is ten past twelve already. He is nervous and wondered if Hebe is going to come. Did she changed her mind ? Did something happen to her on the way to meet him ? Did she forgot all about him ?

Aronn walked back and forth,with a frown on his forehead. Is it alright to call on her now,to ask if she is ever coming or not ? But it is only ten minutes, maybe she will think that he is too impatient and he doesn't want her to think of him as an impatient man. But why is he so anxious,like something bad will happen to her ? He felt like he has waited for her before...the yearning and the lost is what he can be felt right now....as he took a deep sigh.

"That was quite a deep breath Mr Arron Yan." Hebe said ,as she suddenly appeared by his side. Her face smiling at him. She is beautiful just like in his dreams. He smiled back at her.

"Are you afraid that I never show up ?" she asked. "I am sorry I was late,I never knew that this place is quite a walk from my office." And this time Arron noticed the flushed face and her breathing quick,as she is running out of her breath. He wondered if she ran all the way to the place.

"I am sorry,I didn't know that this is quite a distance from your office too. Are you alright ?" suddenly he is worried at her now. She looks thin and frail. And suddenly,Arron has the urge to just take care of her,make sure that she is alright.

She forced a smile on her face again,though she knew that she had a hard time grasping for that much needed air. Her Mom has warned her before. She doesn't even want her to take this job in the city in the first place,thinking that this will be too much for her to handle. But she reassured her Mom ,that she is going to be alright. The Doctor said that it will be good for her than staying in the house and doing nothing. But then she never really told him all the truth about her preasent feelings. But yeah she is still having shortness of breath and yes having some chest pain when she is over tired.

"Of course I am fine,I am just alittle out of shape." she said. "Come on let us go inside. " as they walk together inside.

The restaurant was bustling with activities. It is almost full with people wortking in the city. All ready for the quick bite for lunch. The host seated them to the corner table at the end with the view outside. Arron pulled a chair for Hebe,as she murmured her Thanks.

The waitress poured water at their glasses,and Hebe quickly took a sip,a drink of water usually helped her. And soon enough her heart started to calmed down. And as she stared at the man in front of her. Arron looked so handsome with that boyish smile and with that mesmerizing eyes. He is like a quick cut off from an anime ,as she smiled at the thought.

"So what are you smiling about just now. ?' he asked. Hebe shook her head.

"I just noticed that my date is such a handsome young man." she said with a naughty grin in her face.

"Really,I wouldn't know. And my date is a very pretty girl. I am lucky to be sharing my lunch with her today." joining her in the fun. "So what do you feel like having for lunch now ?"

" A chicken salad looks appetizing. " she said.

"Are you watching your weight ? You hardly need to ." he said.

"No,but I can't eat anything heavy. Or I will be sluggish at work. I don't want to be fired on my first job that soon." she said. Arron smiled.

"No,and I don't want to be the cause either." he said. "I think I'll have a soup and a sandwich."

"Sounds good to me. Maybe i'll have that one too." she said.

"Uhmmm no copying...It is not allowed." Arron said.

"But...I want it too." Hebe said as she pouted. Arron laughed.... "Alright, both of us can have that."

They ordered their food and soon enough,they were muching their lunch together. Arron looking and staring at Hebe in between bites.

"Is it alright if i picked you up from your office today ?  we'll go home together." Arron asked. Hebe looked at him. There was this big question mark in her face. Her Mom warned her...But this is the first time,and she can't see anything wrong with that....

She smiled..."Sure, I like that very much." she answered.  She really liked being with him. She is happy and she feels secured ,she just loved being with Mr Arron Yan,and she can see nothing wrong with that. And she hopes that her mom won't object at them being together.....as she stared at him..