The First Time {R}

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

The moon came that night as promised. Her full face gazing at the people on the next planet by her side. There was no threat of clouds not rain that night. Breeze came ,coming from the cold wind of the North. it was cold and freezy as it envelopes Hebe's bare arms ,and she shivered in the process.Yalun felt it ,as he pulled her closer to his warm body. He felt the heat emenating from the inside. He can feel himself wanting her that night....

"Are you cold ?" he asked as he pulled out the jacket around him to put it on her.

"Just a little bit.I should have brought a sweater with me." Hebe said. "Now you are the one who is gonna be cold."

"I will be fine.As long as I have you with me,I will feel warm." Yalun said as he smiled at her.

"My Mom might be looking for me. And your parents might be looking for you too." Hebe said. "We should go back to the big house."

"No just a few more minutes with you. There will be a lot of people in the house and I wont have time with you. Why don't we just stay here. I want you by my side the whole night tonight." Yalun said.

"But they will be looking for us. Your dad might be furious." Hebe said.

"I don't care,all I care is that I will be with you. Don't you feel the same. Don't you love me Hebe?" Yalun asked,as he stared at her eyes. He can see the indecision in her eyes.

"You know i love you.I won't be here if  I don't love you.My Mom has.." as she cut her words.

"Then spend the Cherrymoon festival with me. Stay with me tonight Hebe. I missed you so much. I have been thinking of you everyday and everynight." Yalun said.

"You missed me that much ? I missed you too, Yalun.I have been counting the days when you will be coming back here. " Hebe said.

"I love you" Yalun murmured in her ear as his lips came down on her.His kiss this time is more passionate,prying open and ing his toungue inside ,tasting her and probing deeper,as she moaned...Yalun hands was restless ,as it keeps on moving at her back ,feeling her body,and then finding it's way inside her flesh.Hebe closed her eyes...as she let Yalun feel her body,and she was afraid but she was liking it,as she clung to him.....Nobody has touched her ,the way he was touching her..And the feeling is quite undescribable...as her breathing and his breathing became one....Yalun bringing the air that she needed to breath and as he became her life anchor...holding on to him...

Hebe's body was burning as ,yalun lifted his mouth from her,and has started kissing her neck going down to her body.Hebe just realized,that her dressed has slid down her body,as yalun lips moved down from the neck to her chest finding her ,as she moan at the contact. Hebe knows that she needs to stop,that she has to stop Yalun from moving and going deeper,but she doesn't want him to stop.She wants him,as much as he wants her....She loves him,She loves Yalun and it will only be right to give him her body and be the first to possess her,and this will be tonight....

Yalun was on fire.He got to have Hebe tonight. he is not going to wait any longer.Hebe is ready for his picking. She is all woman now. And what a beautiful woman..He looked at her ,and noted her closed eyes,and heard her moan at his touch. Ne nibbled on her and she moans .He took off her clothes,and they never felt the cool air anymore but the heat within them..he took off his clothes and at the same time touching her. And then both of them under the glorious full moon.

He moved next to her,and put his finger inside of her,and she is moist and ready,and yes tight.he knows that hebe is ,and she is ready for him,as he entered her slowly ,and Hebe cried out in pain. But Yalun persisted,as he keeps on ing her. hebe feeling the pain at first and then the ecstasy ,feeling him inside of her,as she hold on tight at him. Holding him,and him holding her ,as they reached the heights....of  happiness,as she teared  at the end. Yalun looked at her and hold her tenderly,kissing her head.

"I love you Hebe. I love you." he said.

"I love you too,Yalun." she answered back....as they lay on their back and stared at the moon....Tonight will be remembered forever..not only in this lifetime but also to the next one and after that...The night when Hebe and Yalun  became one...as fated.