Longing

With You Along The Way {Yi Lu Shang You Ni}

After the meeting in the train,Arron never saw Hebe again,though every morning he was on the look out for her. He was wishing and hoping that she will be there in the station when he walks up or maybe the girl that will be seating next to him on the train. But so far the whole week and he has never seen her. He was tempted to walk down the cafe where he works but he was afraid and unsure.

He asked himself over and over again why and what is the attraction in her ,but he could not understand himself. He knows that when he makes the next move,he better be sure of what he really wants from her. But to do that means seeing her again and talking to her. She is a total stranger though her face is not. He wonder if seeing her again ,could lead into something...

And so on Friday evening, he braved the streets and find himself in front of the Cafe. There are some few people walking in and out of the place, and as he looked from the outside....he did not find Hebe in the counter...maybe it her day off ,he thought...until when he was about to turn to go back to his apartment...there she was. Hebe was walking hand in hand with another guy, and as they come near the entrance of the Cafe, the guy hold her shoulder and pulled her closer for a kiss on the lips.

Arron just stood there staring at them,,,,and yet he felt the pain...a pain that he has never felt before. And then feeling her eyes teared at the impact of that pain inside of his. The girl that he has been dreaming of..already belonged to somebody else...as he swallowed the bitter truth.

The guy left as soon as his lips found Hebe's lips. as Hebe looked at his back ,and he was gone in the crowd ,as Hebe walked in. Arron stayed in his spot,undecided whether to go in ot to just walk away. Walk away from the Cafe and walk away from Hebe all together. ....as the voice echo in his ear..."She belonged to somebody else.".

Arron took a deep breath and was about to turn ,but the inner voice within him is saying something else......."She belong to me in this lifetime...She promised me..." as he found himself walking inside the Cafe ....He just need to see her and to talk to her..tonight.

Hebe smiled when she saw the guy that she met in the train station....Arron is his name, Somehow his name seems to echo in her ear,and his face played in her mind. She doesn't know,but she feel that she is drawn to her, and that she wants to see him again and wants to talk to him ,like she has been missing him all this time. It was a feeling that ..he was somebody close from before ,one that has left and yet has come back. And yes she missed him,and has been hoping to seehim again in the train station.

Hebe smiled as soon as Arron came by the counter...

" Yes..hot .coffee for a cold evening."  she said. "Arron ,right ?"

Arron nodded his head. Her smile is captivating,just like in his dream ,as he stared at her.

" Coffee with cream and two sugar. ?" Hebe asked, just like the first time he walked in her and yes she could still remember it.

"Yes ,please." Arron answered.

"You must live around here." Hebe asked wanting to let the conversation flow,not wanting it to end.

"Just a few blocks from here. How about you ?" he asked.

"Just about around here too." Hebe answered, as she got his coffee ready.

"Your working on a Friday night ?" he asked.

"Yes I got to." Hebe answered. "I am just a starving student ." as she grinned and with a  laugh.

"I see, you don't mind if I stay here longer. I have  no place to go to,on a Friday night." Arron said.

"No I don't mind,it is good for business. " as she smiled . "And you can keep me company."

Arron smiled....he has to forget the kiss that he just saw...for tonight Hebe is with him,  and she is not with  that other guy.....