Wrong Move

HUH?


As usual,Jiyeon will wake up early in the morning and do her usual activities.She has a compact schedules.She also need to study since she is one of the high-schoolers.First on her schedules is acting as a cameo in a drama.

Jiyeon quickly get ready and went to the drama set with her manager.After finished with her drama,Jiyeon went to eat since it's already lunch time.After that,she went to an open-radio to promote her album.

After that,her schedules go on and on and on and on and day became night.It's time for her to do all of her free-time activities.After her manager sent her to the dorm,Jiyeon took a rest for a while because today seem to be tough for her and she need to rest.

Eventho she felt really tired,Jiyeon still went to the bubble tea shop to buy a bubble tea for herself.It's benn a while since she drink that black marble and melon flavoured drink.

Right now,Jiyeon is currently walking back to the dorm while slurping her precious bubble tea.Then two girl approached her.''Jiyeon-shi we are your fans''they said.Jiyeon nodded and smile.

''Can we take picture with you?'' one of the girl asked.She just nodded.After taking a few picture,Jiyeon bowed to them and waked away.But she stopped when the two girls came back to her and said ''Jiyeon-shi,can you go with us to the cafe? Our friends will love it''They said.

''Mianhaeyo,but I has to go or my manager will be mad at me''she apologized.''But Jiyeon-shi..please?''they said.''Jongmal Mianhae,but I can't''she said and bowed again.Jiyeon tried to walked away but the two of them gripped her and started to dragged her with them.

''Jiyeon-shi,It won't take long'' they said.Jiyeon felt an anger rising in her body.Can't they respect her? She is so tired and wanted to go back to the dorm as soon as possible but they're dragging her to other places.

''Please,let go of me...I'm so tired right now''Jiyeon said softly.But the two won't listen and that's it.With that Jiyeon pulled her hand away from their gripped and glare at them.''I don't want to argue but I can't take it anymore,please..I'm tired and I need to sleep,I'm so sorry but I has to go now''she said and walked away.

Leaving the two girls dumbfounded.''Erghh..who do she think she is? She isn't that pretty!''One of the girls said and the other nodded.''Well,I have an idea.''the girl smirk.


 



Jiyeon woke up due to her phone that keeps ringing.''Err..yeobuseyo?''she said.''Jiyeon..what have you done? Do you know that the media are hunting you right now?''her manager said.''Why?'' she said bluntly.

She groaned.That two little dimwits.She told all of the story to her manager not leaving any details.The manager believe her and ended the phone call.She take her macbook and type at google her own name.

And there's go a list of artical about Jiyeon being rude to her fans.She rolled her eyes.''Fake! All of them are fake'' she said.She kicked the pillow and walked out of her room.

The media keeps on hunting Jiyeon.But that didn't stopped Jiyeon from promoting her albums.Yes,even in the chaos situation,Jiyeon still promoting her album.Why? because she knew that she isn't the one that is to blame.She just wanted so privacy.That's all.

But it's getting worse that her thought.The media do everything to contact her.They even get her number and try to asked her about the faithful incident but she ended the calls.

The manager decided to sent Jiyeon away.Away from all of the chaos that make her head spinning.Away from all of the people that talking dirty about her.Away from everybody that know her.Away from her unnies and away from her stage.


 



Jiyeon dragged her own luggage to the airport.She has like 3 freaking big luggage.After sruggling with her big luggage,she finally sat on the comfy seat.A few minutes later,she fall in to a deep slumber.

She doesn't know what waiting for her.What will happen to her soon?






 



Author Note :
♦Chapter two is here.It shorter than I think.I will make it longer in chapter 3,ok? Hope you enjoy it bye.
♦English is not my first language so I'm sorry for the mistake.