DayTwoInSeoul (Part Two)

HUH?

DAY TWO IN SEOUL PART 2



The song stopped and she smiled.It startled her when she heard clapping sound from across the room.

She turned around and saw a few boys.She gulped hard and looked away."OMG,you're so good" A tall boy gave her athumb up and smiled widely.She recognise who they are.They are the members of EXO,they new rising boybands.She bowed and walked away from them.

"Yah" She stopped when she heard someone shouted."Yes?" She said and looked back."It is impolite too just leave this place after he just praise you,you didn't even thank him" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol agree with him.

She thanked him and tried to run away again but failed as she was being stopped by Oh Sehun,the maknae."What is you name? How can you be here? Are you a trainee? I don't see you,are you new?" He asked him and she looked at him weirdly.

"Are you mute or something" He added when she didn't answer his question."I'm nobody and I'm not a trainee,my school visit this company and we're allowed to wonder in here so I apologise for entering this room.I will go now" She said and make her way out from the pratice room.

The boys looked at her weirdly."Somehow,she felt so familliar" Baekhyun said and looked at the door.The other nodded."Maybe she is an idol or something?" Sehun said but then Chanyeol laughed."Nah,maybe she is just a high school student and you guys are just stuoid" He said.

"Let's just practice again before Suho Hyung come,okay?" Baekhyun said and they start practicing again after that.


"That was pretty close" She said and wiped off her invisible sweat.She looked around and saw Jongsuk.He was busy eating at the cafeteria.She smirked and went close to him.

"Booo" She shouted and Jongsuk spilled the hot tea."Yah! Do you wish to die?" He glared at her and Jiyeon just laughed."You're so funny.What are you doing here?" She asked him and took a few of his french fries."I'm bathing" He rolled his eyes.

The teacher called for all of the students and they are gathered again in front of SM Entertainment.It's is 2.30 pm and they just eat their lunch just now.
"
We will go to our next destination,MBK Entertainment" Jiyeon smiled but she felt nervous.

They will go to her company.Will her fellow members recognise her? Will the staff recognise her too? Will they miss her? There is so many questions going on her mind right now.

"Yah,let's go.Why are you day-dreamin right now?" Suzy said and looked at her weirdly."I'm not day-dreaming!" She said and entered the bus.


They arrived at the company and Jiyeon smiled when she saw the familliar sight of the building in front of her.They are told by the teachers to follow the guide and they do as what they're told.

"One of this company popular idols is T-ara.There are 6 members in it.Eunjung,Hyomin,Boram,Soyeon,Q-ri and Jiyeon" The guide said and her fellow mates looked at Jiyeon.She just looked away and do other things.

"Ayy,she has the same name as you" Suzy nudged her and she just smiled."it just coincidence" She said and looked away.They moved to the studios after that and Jiyeon actually slipped away from the clique.

She looked at the hallway and smiled.She walked and walked until she reached a certain room.On the door there is a sticker that has T-ARA on it.She put her hand on the knobbed but she was hesitated to open it.She was so excited to meet her unnies.

"Yah Eunjung,can you do it right" She heard Hyomin's voice and she smiled."I'm doing it right" Eunjung protested.Jiyeon knew that they are practicing their old songs,Number 9."Have you heard any of Jiyeon's news?" Boram voice can  be heard.

"Nope" The other said and then it was silenced."She shouldn't have done it" Soyeon said.Jiyeon eyes started to get teary."That's what she get for being so arrogant" Hyomin said.Jiyeon wiped her tears of.She actually realise that she is the on that at fault.She shouldn't be arrogant on the first place.

Now,her own unnies hate her.She stepped back and walk away from the room,leaving the other once again.But little did she know that her unnies still love her."I should have knock her sense out of her" Boram said and the other nodded.

"I miss her" Hyomin stated and the other just looked at her."We all miss our little Dino" The hugged each other and their tears started to fall like waterfall.Ouh,how they miss their little dongsaengs.

 



All of them are now in their rooms,the tour has ended hour ago and Jiyeon still can't forget about what her unnies said.If only she stay for a little bit,she will knew that her unnies miss her so much but she didn't and it lead to misunderstanding.

She have decided that she will quit from music industry and go travel overseas so that she won't disturb anybody.Jiyeon took her wallet and she walked out from the hotels.She looked at the sky.There was nothing except for darkness as it was night already.

Jiyeon turned around.She knew that Jongsuk is following her.She ignore him and went into the Bubble Tea Shop.


"Yah,Jiyeon why are you so quiet?" Jongsuk said and looked at her.She just shrugged and drink her bubble tea."You seem in a bad mood" He stated and took away her bubble tea."What are you, a mind reader?" She mocked and took back her bubble tea.

"Yes,I am" He said and looked at the sky."Let go play something fun" He said and took Jiyeon's hand before he pulled her.

They ended up in some playground.Jiyeon looked at him and scoffed."Hey,I don't know Seoul that's why I can only find this place" He said and took a seat at the swings.Jiyeon did the same and both of them play together.

"If you have any problems or stress,you can just shout it" He said and looked at Jiyeon."it will be better" He added.Jiyeon looked at him and smiled.Jongsuk shouted and Jiyeon laughed at her."See? I felt better now" He said and smiled.

Jiyeon took a deep breath and shouted all of her feelings out."ARGHH! I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH! DO YOU MISS ME? I"M SORRY GUYS" She shouted and her tears felt.Jiyeon quickly wiped it and she smiled.

"Thanks" she said and Jongsuk nodded."GRANDMA,I MISS YOU!" He shouted and Jiyeon laughed."YAH! YOUR KIDDO! IT'S ALREADY LATE! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING HERE!" Both of them are startled and they could see a man on balcony of his house.

Jongsuk looked at Jiyeon before she took her hand and they ran away from the man.They ran and ran.Jiyeon laughed.She hasn't been laughing so much since the scandal but now she did and it make her happy.

She is happy that she can experience being a normal teenager again.For once,she forgot about everythings and the things that only matters for her is her happiness and she thanked Jongsuk for it.



 


AUTHOR NOTE :

Aww,Jiyeon should have know that her unnies miss her.Updated again! Hope you guys like it. :)