Annoying as

HUH?


Jiyeon looked at the girl.The girl is busy hugging Jongsuk.She rolled her eyes and faked a cough.Then,everyone moved their eyes to her.She smiled awkwardly."Oh,Jiyeonnie.This is our new neighbour,Bae Su Ji.You can call her Suzy." Halmoni said.

She nodded and faked a smile again."Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Park Jiyeon" Being a good girl,Jiyeon introduce herself politely to Suzy.Suzy looked at her from her head down to her feet.She scoffed."Oppa,she is the sasaeng fan,huh?'' Suzy said to Jongsuk.

"Sasaeng fan? He isn't even an idol" Jiyeon scoffed."Yah! Watch your mouth.Don't you know that she is my beloved wife" He said and hugged Jiyeon.Jiyeon glared at Jongsuk while Suzy glared at Jiyeon.Jiyeon quickly kicked Jongsuk.

"Aniyo,I'm a guest" She tried to explain.Suzy sigh in relief."Of course,because I'm his wife" She flipped her hair.Jiyeon looked at her with judging eyes.She mentally curse suzy.Jongsuk jaw dropped when he heard that.

"My wife? A big ing no!" He shouted and entered his room.Suzy rolled her eyes and said "By the way,Jiyeon.You look familiar".Jiyeon shocked but covered."Maybe we passed each other?" She said awkwardly.

Suzy soffed."Or maybe because you're face is typical plastic surgery face" She said and walked to Jongsuk room.Jiyeon ruffled her hair."Tsk,rude girl"she muttered and walked into her room.



"Oppa~ Wait for me" Jiyeon and Jongsuk rolled their eyes.They looked at each other."Can you make that girl shut up?" She said."I want to but that moron can't shut up" He said.

"Actually,today I hope that I can have a peaceful morning and then that girl ruined  it" She added.Jongsuk looked at her and rolled his eyes."What can I do when that crazy girl actually move back here in her OWN HOUSE?" He asked her."She is annoying as " She said and rolled her eyes.

Jongsuk smacked Jiyeon's head." Don't cursed" He added.She glared at him."Yah,are you going to be so lovey dovey when I'm here?" Suzy said still catching Jongsuk and Jiyeon.She actually annoyed when she saw Jiyeon and Jongsuk being so close to each other.

Both of them just ignored her and walked faster."Should we run now?" Jongsuk asked Jiyeon while smirking.She smirked."One.Two,Three" They ran to the school,leaving Suzy alone shouting at them to stop running.



The recess bell rang,Jiyeon walked to the canteen.She rolled her eyes when she saw Suzy beig so clinging to Jongsuk."She is so unbelievable"She said and paid the foods.After that,she walked out of the canteen.

She actually want to murder Suzy for being to close to Jongsuk.Her feet stopped when she saw a pairs of sneaker in front of her.She looked up and saw Woo Bin's face.She rolled her eyes.

"What with the face? Jealous,huh?" He .Jiyeon glared at him."Jealous of what?" She scoffed.Woo Bin laughed and looked at her.He  moved closer and whispered to her ear "Suzy and Jongsuk".

"I'm not" She said and walked away."Eyy,Jealous much!" He shouted and laughed when he saw Jiyeon stomped her feets."Triangle love,interesting" He said and walked into the canteen.

"Hello guys,this is your principal.After recess,everyone from class A,B and C must be at the hall.There will be an important meeting.Please anticipated and Jong Suk,Woo Bin if you run away again.I will suspend you"

Jiyeon scoffed."He doesn't knew about me" She smirked and continue eating her foods.A few minutes later,the bell rang and recess time is over.Jiyeon drank her milk and went to the hall.

After all of the student gathered,the principal began his speech."As all of you can see,I actually have a present for all of you.You all have been studying right? So as the excellent principal,I have a suprise present.We will have a trip to Seoul"

The student cheered.Only Jiyeon didn't even do anything.She felt happy,sad and afraid at the same time.She is happy because she can meet her unnies and fans at last.She felt sad because maybe the haters will cursed at her when they saw her.


And she felt afraid.Afraid of the reality.She afraid that her fans  and her unnies will hate her.She sighed."Bwoya?" She muttered.She looked at the excited student."Seoul don't even have special things" She said.

"It will be 3 days and 2 night trip.All of you can go.We will go thereto travel and student at the same time.We will go next week.I hope you'll prepared your things and don't bring any knife or others harmful things.You can bring your phone,that's all"

The principal leave the stage while the student clapped.Cheer can be heard and the student started to get wild.Planning to bring something with their friends.


"Great,we can bring our phone! but,since when he is so kind?"

"Let's bring our new two-piece bikini"

"Yeah! I can meet Rain at last"

"This will be awesome"


Jiyeon rolled her eyes."They actually knew about Rain sunbaenim and doesn't even knew about me?" She muttered."Two pice bikini in this cold weather? Tsk,Tsk." She said and loked at the girls.

"You actually is a weirdo.Why did you always talking alone?" Jongsuk said at her.She rolled her eyes."None of your bussiness.Where you clingy girl" She smirked."Shut up." he said and glared at her."So,you'll go to the trip?" He asked her.

"I don't know yet.Maybe or maybe not" She said uninterested."It will be fun" He said.Jiyeon rolled her eyes and nodded."Great then" He said and walked away.She ruffled her hair and sighed."Molla!" She shouted and walked to the classroom.



After dinner,Jiyeon looked at Jongsuk.She nudged his elbow and whispered "Yah,tell halmoni".Jongsuk ignored her."Yah" She nudged him again."Araso" Jongsuk gave up and went to Halmoni.

"Halmoni,next week we will go on a trip to Seoul" Jongsuk said.Halmoni nodded."It's 3 days and 2 night" Jiyeon added."Can we go" She said cutely.Jongsuk rolled his eyes."Of course" Halmoni agreed.

"Yes!" Both of them speak in unison."Yah,why are you copying me?" They spoke in unison again."Copycat" They shouted in unison once again.Jiyeon glared at him and walked into her room.

"Unnies! I can't wait to meet all of you" She said excitedly."I can't even contact you.I miss you" Her tears fall down to her cheek."Yah,sice when did PArk Jiyeon is being so emotional?" She said to herself.

"Yah,are you talking alone again?" She heard Jongsuk voice.She rolled her eyes."Erghh! Just shut up!" She shouted."He actally ruined my sad time,that lil mother-" She actually wanted to cursed but Jongsuk shouted again.

"I can hear you!" He shouted.Jiyeon ruffled her hair in frustrated.While Jongsuk,he knew that Jiyeon is angry and he just laughed.Teasing Jiyeon is actually fun for him.



 



► Author note :

♦ Here is the update! I'm so sorry for not updating.Well,you know.All human have this lazy side of them.By the way,hope you'll enjoy.Jiyeon will meet her unnies in next week.Arent you excited? Hahahaha.