Leaving

HUH?

LEAVING



Jiyeon smiled,she looked at the big building in front of her. " Dumb school " She muttered.It's has been a really good memories from she first step her feet in the school until now.It's been a few months now and she was more than happy.This school will be one of the most important thing in her memory soon.She felt really at ease,studying and making friends in these old place.

School already ended.She will feel really sad now.Will she beable to enroll to this school again next year? Will she be spending her senior year here? Will she even be here next year? So many questions was asked to herself and she sighed.

"Yah! What are you waiting at? Are you a model,waiting for photoshoot or what ?" Suzy's voice can be heard and Jiyeon rolled her eyes.She turned her back and saw her fellow classmates,waving at her and smiling widely."Whyare you guys so happy? " She said and went to them. "Obviously because we have been a friend with the so FAMOUS JIYEON " Jin said and the others laughed. "Bull" Jongsuk said and all of the walk to the nearest Tteobokki stall.

"Ahjumaa! We want a big bowl of your famous spicy Tteobokki " One of her classmates shouted.After chatting and laughed together,their tteobokki arrived and all of them eat it together."Here you go Mrs.Idol " Hyunwoo and Jiyeon punched his arm."Ouch,that's hurt!" Hyunwoo rubbed his arm while laughing.
"That's why you should not teased our dino,hyunwoo-ah" Jongsuk said and wrapped his arm around Jiyeon's arm.

"Yah! Hand off,I'm trying to eat this tteobokki! " She glared at him and Jongsuk smiled before taking back his arm.Jiyeon looked at the food in front of her.She misses her unnie.If only she follow them to the tteobokki stall they always go,she won't be missing it now.If only famous did not swallow her,maybe she will still be with her unnies.If only she is not arrogant about her fame,maybe she won't be into these stupid huge fake scandal.

"Yah! Why would you cry " Suzy whispered,"You are ruining the mood" She continued.Jiyeon just sobbed and hugged Suzy."Hey,it's okay" Suzy patted Jiyeon's back.
"All of us is here! We are with you " Jungkook's voice can be heard,Jiyeon smiled."Thank you so much guys!" She said and wiped away her tears.
"Cheer up Ji " Jongsuk said and ruffled her hair before pinching her cheek,"You look really ugly when you cry." He smirked.

"OUCH!" Jongsuk rubbed his head, "You deserve it,you should have not mess with Dino,Jongsuk" Hyunwoo smirked.


 



"Are you sure about this?" Grandma said and looked at Jiyeon.Jiyeon smiled,"Of course,I'm more than sure!" She nodded before hugging grandma."I will be missing you" She said and hug her tightly,"Your cooking is the best in the world!" She said and Grandma smiled."I'm sure that I will also be missing you honey!" Grandma said and smiled."Take care of yourself,and make sure to come again or someone will have to wait for a long time " Grandma said and looked at Jongsuk.

"Grandma!" Jongsuk said and smiled."Okay,fine.Be a good girl,okay?" Grandma add and patted Jiyeon's back."Aye,Aye Grandma" She said and nodded.Jiyeon pulled her luggage and waited outside.Jongsuk went to her side and laughed."Are you sure about this?" He said and looked at her."Of course! I'm pretty sure and confident" She talked confidently and Jongsuk nodded.

"That is good then" He said,Jiyeon laughed."Yah! You don't have to be worry..I'm going to be fine." Jiyeon said and patted Jongsuk head.Jongsuk rolled his eyes.He mouthed a "Whatever" and Jiyeon just laughed. " I need to claim back my title and clean my name.I should have told the truth a while ago" She said sadly.
"Hey,It's okay.You will do great and your name will be clean again" Jongsuk smiled and patted Jiyeon's head.

Jiyeon and Jongsuk looked at each other," I will miss you so much Park Jiyeon" Jongsuk said and hugged her.Jiyeon smiled and hugged him back."Me too" She whispered and smiled.Jongsuk looked at her and their faces were just inches from each other.

"YAH! PARK JIYEON! ARE YOU PLANNING ON LIVING WITHOUT TELLING US?!" Suzy shouted and it startled both Jongsuk and Jiyeon.Jiyeon pushed Jongsuk away and looked at the direction of Suzy's voice.Both of them can see that their friends was running to them,all of them are panting badly."You..You didn-" Jungkook take a deep breath and sighed.It's looked like all of them ran to Granma's house all the way from theirs in order to meet Jiyeon for the last time.

Jiyeon smiled,"It's not like that,I just wanted to clean my name " She said,feeling guilty for not telling her friends that she will leave this place for good.After all of them already stabilize their breathing,they lectured Jiyeon."You should have told us!" They said together."Okay,sorry.It's my fault" She said and smiled sweetly.
"Are you sure about this Ji?" Suzy said and Jiyeon nodded."I'm very sure Mrs,Bae" She winked at Suzy,earning a punched at her arm.

"Ouch!" The others broke into laugh."We will miss you Ji" Jin said and looked at her."Cannot you just stay here until we graduated from highschool?" Jungkook asked and Jiyeon just smiled sadly."I cannot,I still need to play my role as The Most Beautiful Idol " Jiyeon make model poses and everyone laughed."Silly" Hyun woo said and continue laughing.

" You should remember me okay?" Jiyeon said and ruffled all of her friend hair,earning a loud groaned from all of them."You too,don't you forget us Jiyeon,if you do so,we will hunt you and tell the reporter about your bad habits" Suzy said and the other nodded."Yah!" Jiyeon glared at them and smiled.Her Cab arrived and Jiyeon looked at them sadly.

"It's look like I needed to go" She said and pointed to the cab."See you guys later" She said and hugged all of her friends."I won't forget any of you ever" She said,Jiyeon didn't want to cry but she did it anyway."Yah! Why are always crying" Suzy knocked her head and wiped Jiyeon's tear."Don't cry" Hyunwoo said and patted her back,wanting to comfort her.Jongsuk looked at Jiyeon and gave her his handkerchief.Thanking Jongsuk,she used it to wipe off her tear.

All of them hugged Jiyeon."Park Jiyeon! Fighting!" They shouted and Jiyeon laughed."Thank you so much guys,I love You" She said and entered the cab.She waved to her friends,looking at them for the last time.Gosh,she was more than grateful to have them as her friends.She learn so many things from all of them.Before,Jiyeon always be friend with idols but now,she appreciate them.She finally understood the meaning of having Bestfriend now.
All thanks to them.

After that she turned to the front,
wiping of the tears from her cheeks, " I will miss you guys,so much".