Gardening Experience

HUH?

 



A few weeks passed,Jiyeon already knew Jongsuk behaviour.He keep being proud because the student adore him.He also boast abouth his popularity to Jiyeon.Showing the present that he got from the student to her.She didn't even know why the student adore him so much.He is just a bully and a he is dumb as .

Jongsuk is also a two-faced .That's what she called him.Why? because when they are at home,Jongsuk will be a pretty princess.Lying on his big comfy bed and playing with his phone while Jiyeon,she will has to do all the house chores.

While,when they are at school,he will be so cute and fluufy and then hot and handsome.
He also is so picky with everythings.Whenever Halmoni cooked,he will always complain about the foods.He will keep on complaining until Jiyeon kicked his .


She felt annoyed.The student didn't even adore her.She keep on wasting her time to gain the student attention.But she only gain a few student attention.Poor her.Jongsuk behaviour actually make her remember about herself.

It's Sunday and Jiyeon is reading some old books from the library in Halmoni house.(Yup,I'm also shocked that in Halmoni's house,there are library..hahaha) She is lying flat in the sofa.''Jiyeon! Jiyeon!'' she heard halmoni called her.''Here halmoni..why?'' she said.''Come here,let's go to the garden with me'' halmoni said. ''Err..what?'' she said.

Jiyeon looked at the rubber boot in front of her.''This is the worst boot even in the world! Who made this ugly things? I'm going to sue them..erghhh'' .''No way,I won't wear that ugly black thing'' she heard Jongsuk said.''Oh-god! Just wear it dumb!'' she said to Jongsuk and wore the rubber boot.

''You live in this village from small and you acted like it was your first time going to garden,Oh please..Jongsuk!'' Jiyeon rolled her eyes.Jongsuk glared at her and being the princess he is,he wore it slowly.Slow enough to received a kicked from Jiyeon.

 


Jiyeon and Jongsuk looked at Halmoni.Halmoni is plucking the cabbages.They look at her.''Yah! Aigoo~~ stop looking at me already and come help me with this'' she said to Jiyeon and Jongsuk.They looked at each other.

''Arghh! Halmoni help me! Help me! There are snake!'' Jongsuk scream in fear.''Huh? snake?'' Halmoni came to Jongsuk and she looked at the so called ''snake''.''Aigoo..It's not a snake Jongsuk-ah,It's a worm you idiot'' halmoni said and laughed.

''Hahahahahahahaha...stupid'' Jiyeon laughed and laughed and keep laughing.While Jongsuk glare at her.Jiyeon laughed and then BUMP! She felt flat in the mud.All of her pretty face covered with mud.Halmoni and Jongsuk then laughed at her.

''Arghh!'' she shouted and wiped her face.''Stop laughing already before I kick your again'' she said to Jongsuk.''Hahahahaha..that's what you got for laughing at me'' he said.''Erghh! Wait there you idiot!'' she said and started chasing Jongsuk.

''Yah,both of you..help me to fertilize the plants'' Halmoni said to Jiyeon and Jongsuk.''Araso'' they shouted.Jongsuk took the bucket and brought it to Jiyeon.''Halmoni,why does it's smell like poop?'' Jiyeon said.''Yup,It's so smelly that I wanted to puke'' Jongsuk added.

Halmoni laughed and said ''It is poop.It's the chicken poop''.''What?!'' They said.Jiyeon smirked and looked at Jongsuk.''Don't you ever dare to do that!'' he said.''Hehehehehehehe'' Jiyeon laughed creepily and started to chase Jongsuk.

''Yah! stopped playing with that smelly poop!'' Jongsuk said while trying his best to run from Jiyeon.''Then you should stop being so arrogant jerk!'' Jiyeon said.They ran and ran until ''SPLASH!''.

''Eeee...yuk! Halmoni! It's so smelly!!'' Jiyeon said.''Yah! Park Jiyeon,this is all your fault!'' Jongsuk said angrily.''It's yours! Smelly jerk'' she said and mehrong him.''Halmoni!!!'' Both of them cried.While Halmoni just laughed.

 


''This is all your fault'' Jongsuk said to Jiyeon.''Just shut up and walk'' Jiyeon said.They are currently walking home.While Jiyeon and Jongsuk keep arguing,Halmoni just laughed.It's been a while since Jongsuk she heard Jongsuk's laughing.She is glad that Jiyeon came to their life.

''Arghh~ So fresh and I smell nice'' Jiyeon said.She saw Jongsuk playing with his phone and decided to annoy him.She came closer to him and put a rope on his shoulder and said '' Snake,Snake!''.

''What snake! Where?'' Jongsuk panicked.''On your shoulder!'' Jiyeon said.''Arghhhh!'' Jongsuk screamed and started to cry.''Hahahahahahahaha....stupid'' Jiyeon said.''Yah! It just a rope,I'm just kidding'' she said and nudged him but he keep crying.

''Yah! stop crying please..I'm sorry ok?'' she said.Jongsuk nodded slowly.Jiyeon felt guilty and hugged him.''Mianhae,araso?'' she said and rubbed Jongsuk's back.Jongsuk slowly stopped crying and ended sleeping in Jiyeon's arm.

Jiyeon also felt sleepy and s

The  two of them ended up sleeping on the couch.
At the end of the day,Jiyeon knew that Jongsuk is afraid of snake.She noted in her mind that she shouldn't again.



 



⇔Author's note :

♦Chapter 5 here
♦Check out the new poster..hahaha
♦I'm seriously like it..thank to pallipallidesigns for the poster.
♦I'm thinking about making a oneshot story..hurm