Grateful

HUH?

GRATEFUL


Jiyeon smiled and looked at her school.Today everything seemed so perfect.It was so nice to have these feelings,that make your heart flutters from time to time.She was glad that she can have the opportunity to study here,at this rusty-old school.She started to learn how to love,to share and to be humble to others.

She was thankful that she was not blinded by popularity anymore.Now,to her,popularity is just a title that can be crushed in a few minutes.She wanted to start new life with her fellow friends now.

JIyeon changed for good and it it more valuable than chasing her dreams as famous singer.

"YAH! Day dreaming in the morning,huh?" Someoene nudged her and she rolled her eyes."Shut up Suzy!" She said and laughed,Suzy smirked at her and ran to the class after shouting,"Who arrive late to the class are loser!"

Jiyeon laughed and followed her.




Days went and Jiyeon spent her life to the fullest.She was happier than before,her life seemed normal once again and she would not complain as she knew it won't last,but she never care as long as she can enjoy herself.

She grew fond to all of her classmates,exchanging foods when lunch time came and told jokes to each others.They study together for examination and went out to the mall together.It was fun,a memory that she would like to keep and appreciate.

When she was younger,Jiyeon admitted that she never had lots of friends as she always the one who is shy and quiet,but now,she was blessed with friends that care for her well-being and the one who make her laughed a lot.

They understand her and she was so thankful to have them by her side.

Her relationship with Jongsuk grew,they went on dates and still argue with each others,just like cat and dog.But,they will still be there for each others when one of them need comfort.

 


Happiness won't last,that was what they said,but Jiyeon never believe it.

The bad moments will come and Jiyeon knew that it was a test for her ; whether she becomes stronger or weaker.She will have to face challenges in life and she was ready,more than anything else.

Jiyeon was not afraid to face her fans as she did nothing wrong and she knew it,That one day,she needed to fight for her own justice and stand for herself even when people are against her.

Jiyeon knew that she needed to clear all of those rumours about her one day.And she will make sure that she was prepared for that day.When that day came,she will roast those girls and her antis.

She will make sure to make sure that she will win.

 



Jongsuk looked at Jiyeon and nudged her,"Yah! Wake up,pabo" He pulled her hair lightly.Jiyeon scrunched her face and glared at him.He smiled and laughed.
"Euww,there's saliva on your cheeks" He pointed at Jiyeon's cheeks and laughed his of.

Jiyeon groaned and kick him under the table."Shut up! You're being too loud" She said and walk out from the library,Jongsuk glared at her and rubbed his pained leg.A fe moments later,he followed Jiyeon.

"so when are you going to seoul?" Jongsuk suddenly asked,making Jiyeon looked at him weirdly.Jongsuk looked away and scratched his not-itch-head.Jiyeon looked at him and smile."I don't know" She said and sighed.

"Why? you are going to miss me when i go there,huh?" She and laughed.Jongsuk rolled his eyes and make a sulky face."No!" He denies it and continued,"Grandma and suzy will be alone,I'm just being a good grandson and friends for them".

Jiyeon scoffed and laughed out loud."Stupid" She said and ruffled Jongsuk hair."Don't worry silly,you will always be my number one" She said.Jongsuk's face become red and he turned around.
"Yah! where are you going!" Jiyeon shouted at the embarassed boy."Jongsukkie,my number one~" She teased and laughed.Jongsuk fasten his step and ran away after that. Jiyeon laughed while chasing the Shy boy.