Last Day In Seoul

HUH?

LAST DAY IN SEOUL


Opening her eyes,she was greeted by Suzy's face.Jiyeon was so shocked that she practically pushed Suzy off the bed.The poor latter groaned and glared at her."Why would you do that?" She shouted."I was shocked,okay?" She said and rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes of bickering,both of them continue their morning of the last day in Seoul,"peacefully".JIyeon was not really in the mood so she wore a simple black sweater,ripped jeans and her beloved black puma creeper.

Suzy scoffed,"gothic much huh?" Jiyeon ignore her and went out from the door.


After eating breakfast,all of the student were gathered and to their suprise,the teacher had a plan for them.They will be going to one of the famous hallyu star concert's today.

Jiyeon looked at her phone,she scoffed as she didn't even remember that it was T-ARA concert today.She was too engrossed in herself that she forget about her true identity.She looked at the road and sighed.

Jiyeon was lucky today as she wore her black attire and she also prepared her black mask and black sunglasses.She put on her the hoodie as all of the students were instructed to enter the stadium.

Sitting herself on the seat was not comfortable as her heart ached.She has never sat on this seat as her place was always on the stage,singing and dancing passionly for her fans.She looked at the big screen in front of her that was showing the members's pictures.

One by one her unnie's pictures showed in the screen,making her smile proudly at them for being so pretty and strong.

It went copletely dark and the stage was light up and one by one the member show up,starting from Eunjung,Hyomin,Qri,Soyeon and Boram.One person was missing but despite of that,they looked so complete as if the name Park Jiyeon was never in the group.

She smiled brightly eventhough her heart shattered.

The songs started and the cheer of QUEEN was so loud that it make Jiyeon felt so proud of them.Uknowingly,her cheek was wet as the tears flows down.



Looking at the fans and her unnies make Jiyeon realised about something.She should appreciate them more than anything than this world.They are a part of her life that if it went missing,she will be miserable of.

Without them,she was no one and she felt regret of being arrogant.She thanks the scandal for making her realised all of this,if not she would never be able to realise all of this important things.

"Thank you so much everyone for today!" Eunjung shouted while wiping her sweats.Hyomin seemed down just like the other member but they smile brightly as they are in front of their beloved fans.

They don't want the fans to be worried of them and Jiyeon knew it better than anything else.The fans shouted as Hyomin asked if they have fun today.

"Now we will perform our last song,Cry Cry ballad version.Hope you will enjoy it" Boram said and they moved to ther places.

The song started and Qri was covering Jiyeon's part.Jiyeon smiled as she sang along to the crowd.Her tears flowed once again.Eunjung tired to maintain her face but within a minutes,she break down and seeing Eunjung like that,The other also cried their heart out.

All of the crowd also cried,feeling the sadness of them as T-ARA are not complete as a 6 members girl group."Jiyeon ah,come back to us...we really miss you" Qri said between sobbed.

The other members nodded."Jiyeon-ah,do you remember about our promise to stay together forever?" Hyomin said and smiled sadly while hugging Boram.The others was crying hardly to say anything and with that Jiyeon tears felt down like a waterfall.

With that,the concert came to an end.


 



Jiyeon was covering her puffy eyes.She looked at the mirror.She looked so awful.She sighed and washed her face."I miss Jiyeon noona so much" She wear her mask as she saw a few people entering the toilet.

She take a deep breath and tried to get out from the toilet.She opened the door and quickly ran away.

"Yah!" Jiyeon stopped from her track and sighed."You left your wallet" The girl said and gave it to her.She bowed and thanked them.She took a deep breath as they didn't recognise her.

Unluckily,she bumped into someone and her mask felt down.Luck was not on her side today as this happened just in front of  a few papparazi.

And she just stood there not knowing what to do.




 


AUTHOR NOTE :

Updated! YAYAYAYAYA,I'm so happy to see u guys again.Hope you will like it,muah!