Play truant with Jongsuk

HUH?

Days by days passed.Jiyeon woke up from her slumber due to the clock.She groaned and went to the bathroom.A few minutes later,she went out from the bathroom and wore her school uniform.

''Another day in small village,nobody know who I am,and how's T-ara unnies?'' She said.For the passed days,Jiyeon will always talk alone in the morning.Not because she is a weirdo.She's only miss them so much.She miss her fans,her unnies and her identity as Park Jiyeon the famous singer.She miss everything in Seoul.

After putting the text books in her bag,she took her phone and went downstairs.''Talking alone again.huh?'' Jongsuk asked her.''No,I'm not'' she asked and glared at him.Jiyeon take a seat at the table and ate her pancake.''Halmoni let's eat together'' she said.''ok'' halmoni said and joined them.

''I will go to school now'' Jiyeon shouted and bowed.''Yah! don't shouted in the morning,idiot!'' Jongsuk said and smacked Jiyeon's head.''Ouch'' Jiyeon glared at him.''Bye'' she waved at Halmoni and ran to Jongsuk.They walked together to the school.

''Yah! Jiyeon,why did you wear make-up?'' Jongsuk asked her.''because I am Park Jiyeon the famous singer'' she rolled her eyes.''Yeah,dream on'' Jongsuk said.''It's true! I'm not kidding!'' Jiyeon gave him a death glare.''arasso'' Jongsuk said and entered the school.

''Yah,wait for me'' Jiyeon followed Jongsuk.


The bell rang and it's time for them to eat.Like usual,Jiyeon walk alone to the canteen.It's not like she doesn't have friend but because she cut herself from them.She's afraid that they will tell about her to the media.Her manager also said that she shouldn't make friends.

She entered the peaceful canteen.''It would be great if this is Seoul High School''She walked to the food area and bought her usual food : Cheese sandwich,milk and a chocolate bar.

''Yah! Park Jiyeon!'' Jiyeon groaned.When she want to take a bite on the delicious cheesy sandwich,someone will intterupt her precious moment.''What?!'' she glared at the boy.''Don't be mad.Jongsuk actually want to meet you at the rooftop now'' he said.

''Tell him I'm busy'' she said and take a bite of her sandwich.''Busy with what? Busy eating sandwich?'' He said sarcastically.She glared at him.''Follow me now'' he said.Jiyeon ignore him and just ate her food.The boy glared at her and carried her to the rooftop.

''Yah! Let me down now,Woobin your idiot!'' Jiyeon smacked his back.''I will but we must go to the rooftop,first'' he said.She groaned.They reached the rooftop and Woobin let Jiyeon go.

''That was a nice ride,thank you'' she said sarcastically.''You're welcome'' Woobin said and winked at her.She rolled her eyes.''What do you want from me until you interupt my moment with my precious bae?'' she said to Jongsuk.''You eat your own bae?'' Jongsuk scoffed.''Yeah'' she rolled her eyes again.

''Let's play truant'' Jongsuk said excitedly.''No way,I won't'' she said.''Oh come on,Jiyeon'' Jongsuk said.''No! Idiot No!''she said and tried to walk to the class but Woobin blocked her way.She groaned.

''Please'' Jongsuk make a cute face.''You're so ugly like and I want to puke on your ugly face,right now'' she said.Jongsuk groaned and glared at her.''Just agree with it or Woobin will carry you again.'' he said.''Like I have a choice'' she glared at Woobin.


 


''Yah! Just jump already'' Jongsuk said."No.No.No'' she said.''This is my first time paying truant at it is because of some thick head boy''she faked a cry.''Do you want to be caught by the guard or teacher?'' he said.Jiyeon nodded.''Yah!'' Jongsuk shouted.''Araso.araso'' she said.

''Where is Woobin when I need him?'' she said.''Woobin has already go and leave us because of you''he said.''erghh''Jiyeon glared at her.''I'm too famous for this'' she mumbled.Jiyeon jumped and wait for the impact to crush the ground but she didn't felt pain.She opened her eyes and saw Jongsuk.

''Stop being dramatic ''he said and let Jiyeon down.''Where are we going?'' she asked.''You said that you're from Seoul right?'' Jongsuk looked at her.She nodded.''Then let do countryside activities,Miss Seoul'' he said and winked at her.Jiyeon glared at him.

''Have you ever eating those''Jongsuk nudged Jiyeon and pointed to the street vendor.They went closer.''I think I ate that but it was when I'm at elementary school''she said.''Then let's buy it'' he said.

''Can I this dalgona 10?'' he asked the vendor.The vendor nodded and gave him.After he pay the dalgona he went to Jiyeon.''Yah! why did you bu it so much?'' she said.''because you will asked for it again'' he said and smiled.

Jongsuk gave one to Jiyeon and she ate it.''Wah,it's delicious'' she said and ate more.''I told you'' he said and winked.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.''I think there are only a few dalgona vendors near our dorm'' she said.''really? There's a lot here'' Jongsuk said while eating his dalgona.

''Next stop,Odeng!''He said.''Oh the fish cake right?'' Jiyeon asked him.He nodded and bought the Odeng.''Ah,it's also delicious''Jiyeon take two sticks of Odeng and ate it.''Yah! are you a dino? you eat so much'' he said and laughed.''I am'' she smiled.

''Wah,hotteok..yah! buy it for me''she nudged Jongsuk.''Buy it yourself''he said and earned a glare from Jiyeon.''Please...''she make a cute face.''Haish,araso'' he said and bought it.

"Let's buy all of the street food,shall we?'' Jiyeon aid excitedly.''No,are you out of your mind? Who will finish all of that?''He said with wide eyes.''Me''Jiyeon simply said and went to look for the foods.''Why did I asked her to follow me?'' he mumbled and went to stop Jiyeon from buying all the street foods.

They went back home.''Arghh~ I felt happy''Jiyeon said and giggled.''You sure a dino that like to eat so much,you're not even human''he said and glared at Jiyeon.''Ouch and I'm a human,duh!'' she said and continued eating the tornado potato.

''You freaking bought the tornado potato,french fry corn dog,dakkochi,cup rice,beondegi,bungeoppang,tteobokki, and fried dishes! and you said that you're human'' he said frustratedly. ''Well~ You can't change the fact that I'm still human'' she whispered the last part to Jongsuk.Jongsuk just glared at her.

They went to the park and ate the streets foods.''I remember really well,when I said that my favourite tteoboki stall is dirty.I shouldn't say so.'' She looked at the clouds and sighed loudly.




 


⇔Author Note :

♦At below,the pictures of the street foods that our dino,Jiyeon bought.
♦I'm happy today..hahaha


               
(The tornado potato)                                                              (The french fry corn dog)                                   (Dakkochi)

               
          (Cup rice)                                                                     (Bungeoppang)                                                    (Tteobokki and the fried dishes)