The Truth

HUH?

THE TRUTH



Jiyeon arrived at her apartment at midnight.She was so grateful that no one was there and no paparazzi was there either.If there is a few paparazzi then her plan to
go home quietly would have been ruined.Arriving at the front door of her dorm she take a deep breath.Every emotions was hitting her.

SAD,ANGRY,LONELY,CONFUSED

All of it was mixing and she take a deep breath so she could control her tears from spilling.Jiyeon punched in the code password and the familiar sound of the door
can be heard."It's still the same" She whispered and smiled. She slowly entered the dorm.

Shoes can be seen,it's look like everyone is home except for me.She take her luggage and put it at the living room.Jiyeon is pretty sure that all of her unnies was
sleeping now.They must be really tired.She knew that her unnies also received a huge mass of hate because of her scandal.She looked at the kitchen.Everything
is still the same,nothing changed and she smiled.

Their photos,smiling together is also there.Oh,How she missed her unnies.Jiyeon took the photos and a tears escaped her eyes.She was wrong,it's all her fault.
Her unnies was innocent.They deserve to be happy.Why did she became so arrogant when all that she got now is from the hardwork of all of them.They work
together in order to be successful until now.

They are the one who always take a good care of her,the one who packed her lunch when she went to school.The one who take care of her when she was sick.
It always been them.They was precious more than anything in the world.They are her second family.

"Ji-Jiyeon? '' A shocked voiced can be heard,Eunjung unnie was looking at her and she smiled."OMG! It's Jiyeon!" She screamed and hugged Jiyeon.Jiyeon hugged her back."Yah! It's late wh--- JIYEON! " Q-ri wanted to be mad at Eunjung for being loud but then she saw Jiyeon.She quickly went to them and hug them."We miss you so much DINO" Eunjung said and patted her head.

"JIYEON~~~~" Hyomin's voice can be heard,Boram and Soyeon also went out of their room to greeted their maknae.They have been missing her from the
start."Yah! We miss you" Boram ruffled Jiyeon's head.Jiyeon hugged them."I miss you too" She said and cried.

"Have you eaten? " Boram asked and Soyeon nodded,"Want to eat anything?" Soyeon questioned her,as she thought Jiyeon would be missing soul food.
Jiyeon's eyes sparkled."Let's go to our tteokboki shop!" She said excitedly.Her unnies laughed."Let's go~" They cheered."Now this is our Dino" Eunjung patted her head.

"Hey~ Don't cry Dino-ah" Soyeon patted Jiyeon's back."We are here now" Eunjung said and smiled."Yup! now,everything will be okay" Hyomin said excitedly.
After catching up and apologising to her unnies also eating at her favourite place,Jiyeon felt much more better.She was so happy to meet her unnies.They also felt glad that she already went home,saying that QUEEN already miss their maknae.


 



The awaited day came and Jiyeon is more than ready to tell the truth.She have been living hiding from people when she did nothing wrong.She felt stupid for doing so.She supposed to stand for herself from the start but she didn't.Now,she will do what she supposed to do first.She will tell the truth and clean her name.
"Nervous huh? " Eunjung nudged Jiyeon arm and gave her a warm smile.

"Yeah,I don't know unnie,I-" Eunjung patted Jiyeon back."It's okay baby dino,we are here." She said."Everything will be fine" Hyomin added and gave Jiyeon a bag of chip chocolate cookies.Jiyeon smiled,her unnies is the best."This is for you baby dino" Boram gave her a pink microphone.Soyeon came and patted her
back."You can do it" She said,throwing a really big smile at her.

Jiyeon laughed,her unnies are so silly."It's time" Q-ri said and tidy up Jiyeon's clothes."Good luck Jiyeon-ah" Her unnies cheered up and they did the waiting sign.
"This is it Jiyeon,you only have one chance" She whispered and smiled.
"You can do it" She take a deep breath stepped on the stage.

"Hello eveyone,this is me Park Jiyeon" She greeted the reporter."As you can see,I'm here to clear my name" She continued.

"A few months before,a fews teenager was accusing me of harrasing them.I did not even touch them.This scandal happened because they was forcing me to came with them when I'm tired.I'm also a human,I have my limit and I'm imperfect.But I swear that I did not harrased them.You can asked them once again if I really touch them.I apologise if decline their offer when I'm really tired was rude.I did not meant to be rude.Once again,I,Park Jiyeon did nothing wrong and did not touch them.That's all from me,Thank You" Jiyeon said and take a deep breath.

Before she can stand up,she was bombarded with lots of question from the reporter.

"Are tou denying your fault?"
"You are trying to run away right Jiyeon-shi?"
"It is your fault why won't you admit it ?"

Jiyeon sighed but then at the screen,a video was being aired.It was a video from the incident.All of the reporter keep quiet,watching the video.Jiyeon was shocked and glad at the same time.She thanked to the people who can get the hold of the video.

In the video,it was proven that It was not Jiyeon's fault.It is the teenagers fault.The reporter who threw malicious comment at Jiyeon quickly apologised to her.
She shooked her head,disapproving them for their action.After that she went down the stage with  light-hearted.
All of her burden was now lifted and she felt happy.

T-ara can be together now,She cleaned her name.And that's more than enough for her..




 


HUH?


How are you guys? I'm glad that I have been active now~ 
Don't forget to leave your comment down below
It is really appreciated~