Hello Seoul

HUH?


Jiyeon smiled and looked at the views of Seoul.Oh,how she miss Seoul so much.How long is it? She haven't been here for a few months.She misses everythings here.Her unnies,fans and her family.

Hyojoon.It's been a long time since she saw her beloved brother.Jiyeon smiled and tears fall down her cheek.She quickly wiped it.She doesn't want Jongsuk to see her crying.He is sitting beside her,currently sleeping soundly.

Jiyeon laughed when she saw Jongsuk face."Ugly" she whispered.A few minutes later,they arrived at the hotel.Jiyeon smiled excitedly.She wake Jongsuk up and quickly get out from the bus.

Jongsuk looked at her."Why is she so excited that me?" He looked at her weirdly and also get out from the bus.

"Okay guys,It's only 2.30 and today you will have no activities.You can go anywhere you want but please be with someone and go back before 10.That's all.Now you can either go and rest or explore Seoul" The teacher said.

Jiyeon smiled and took the keys of her room.Unfortunately,she is in one room with the annoying Suzy.She looked at her and rolled her eyes.She opened the door and entered the room while Suzy was following her back.

"This is my bed and that's your" Suzy said and Jiyeon just nodded uninterested with what she said.She quickly unpacked her things and looked at her phone.She was having war in his mind.Whether she should message her unnies or not.

Suzy looked at her weirdly."Yah,why are you staring at your phone?" She said."Nothing" Jiyeon said and quickly put the phone back on her pocket.She decided to call them later,after she explore Seoul that she miss so much.

Jiyeon take a deep breath and smiled.She is outside of the hotel and the air here is mysteriously fresh.She smiled and shocked when she heard Jongsuk voice "Excited much,huh?".She glared at him

"What are you doing here?" She said."Well,the teacher said that if you want to go out you need partner,so here I'm" He said and smiled.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.He looked at her weirdly."Yah,what with the mask?" He asked her.

Jiyeon just smiled and said "Seoul are is quiet bad,that's why" She gave reason to him.He nodded and they went to explore Seoul.



"This place is the best" She said and took a few books tor read.Jongsuk looked at her with disbelief."What is best here? It's library for god sake" He said and yawned."Well,it's the best for person like me" She said.Jongsuk just nodded uninterested.

Jongsuk looked at Jiyeon who was so into reading book.She didn't looked at him.He sighed.It has been a few hours and she still reading book.It's make him going crazy.Book is not his style for god sake but this girl can read book for hours.She's seriously something.

"At last,you decided to leave this boring kingdom and explore other kingdom" Jongsuk said when they're out of the library.Jiyeon rolled her eyes."It's not boring" she said.Jongsuk just nodded and said "Where are we going next?".

Jiyeon laughed.''To the museum we go" she said and earned a glare from Jongsuk.They laughed together and went to eat at a jajangmyeon shop."Delicious,isn't it?" She said.Jongsuk just rolled his eyes.

"Grandma's is better.It's free and we can eat as much as we want" He said.Jiyeon laughed.

"There's a bubble tea shop there.It's the best in Seoul" Jiyeon said.Jongsuk looked at her with disbelief.They entered the shop that have only few people in it."Yah,are you lying? It's looked like the deserted shop" He said.Jiyeon smiled.

''Well,that's because many of people doesn't know this shop.They're busy searching for the shop with many people because they think that popular shop is better that the one with no customer,but they are wrong.What till you taste the bubble tea here" She said and Jongsuk nodded.

"It delicious" He said while slurping his bubble tea.Jiyeon laughed but unluckily,she bumped into someone who was covering his face with black shade and scarf around his neck.Her masked fell from her face.

She bowed to the person and apologised.She was shocked when she saw an idol in front of her.She knew him really well.She apologised once again and quickly leave the place while Jongsuk also apologised to the boy and went following Jiyeon.

"Yah,are you hurt" He asked her but she ignored him."You seem to know that boy" He said.Jiyeon looked at him and smile awkwardly."Aniyo" She said.Jongsuk looked at her and the nodded.

Jiyeon purposely talk about her mask.Well,that actually true,she forgot to take her mask and Jiyeon ruffled her hair."My mask" She said.Jongsuk looked at her and said if she want it back,he can ge it but Jiyeon said it'd okay.

They went back to the hotel and rest.But Jiyeon can't even rest because of the boy she bumped into.She ruffled her hair frustratedly and bite the pillow.Suzy looked at her weirdly."OMG,crazy just sleep" she said and went to sleep.Jiyeon ignored her and forced herself to sleep.


 



♦ Author note:

They are in Seoul! What will happen to Jiyeon? Who was the boy that she bumped into? Here's an update for your guys! Thank for reading this fanfics! Love you all.I hope you'll like this chapter.