Day two in Seoul

HUH?

DAY TWO IN SEOUL



The sunshine across the room and it is a sign that Jiyeon's second day in Seoul has started.She wake up due to the alarm and yawned.Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly and saw a ghost. "Arghhhhh!" She screamed loudly.

"Yah! What was that for?" Suzy said when she accidently fall of the bed because she is startled of Jiyeon's voice."I thought you're a ghost" She said and take a deep breath.Suzy rolled her eyes and just glared at her.

"What ghost? I'm too pretty to be a ghost" She said and walked to the bathroom.Jiyeon just sighed disbelief with Suzy who was praising herself just now.She wake up and went to her luggage to search for an outfit for today outing.

 


The student are gathered in front of the bus.They will go to their destination today and all of them are so excited to knew what is their destination for today.Jiyeon is looking at  her phone and she looked at Suzy whos is combing her hair.

" Today we will visit Music companys,we will start first with SM Entertainment to learn about artist in that company and we will go to other entertainments after that"
The teacher said and it shocked Jiyeon.She can heard the other student that is happy with the destinations.

SM Entertainment is her company's rival and she can't just go there,the idols and staffs there will be definitely know her just by one look.If someone from the company knew her and that is,she may have to move to other states again because it will cause rumours about her.


Jiyeon shrugged.She smiled and said "This is a great opportunity for me".She can look at how this company work and their system are.She can also help her company to improve their system when they knew their rival work.

After being told to enter the bus,they enter one by one and took their seat.Today,Jiyeon sit next to Suzy because of the teacher request.Jiyeon just kept quiet and remind herself that she shouldn't argue with Suzy today becuase she didn't want to ruin her mood.

The bus began to move and she smiled as she was so excited to see her fellow rival in SM Entertainment.

SM ENTERTAINMENT,

They arrived in front of SM Entertainment.Jiyeon looked at the building in front of her.She have make sure that she doesn't wear any make up and she wear black mask.She looked just like a normal teenager in her high school life and she is confident that no one will ever recognise her because she rarely went out witout make up when she was an idol.


" Yah,why are you wearing a mask? " Suzy ask her and looked at her weirdly."Don't you want the handsome boys in this company to recognise you?" She added and Jiyeon laughed. '' I rather die that letting the boys know who I am" She said and looked away.Suzy whispered "weird" and re-touch her make up.

"Students,please keep quiet.This is Mr.Lee and he will be the guide in SM Entertainment.He will show us around this company"The teacher said and the students agree with him.They entered the building.

Jiyeon looked around and saw the other staff.While Mr.Lee explained about the company,she look around and saw some of GG members.They just arrived and come into the bulding,she looked at Mr.Lee again.

"Ouh today is your lucky day,you can meet Girl Generation members " He said and the students looked at the 3 girls in front of her.Jiyeon looked at her fellow friends weirdly.They seem uninterested with the idols and it was unusual for her.Usually,people would go crazy for them but this guys didn't and it really grab her attention.

After the awkward meeting and greeting with TaeTiSeo,they are allowed to wonder in the company alone and Jiyeon is heading to the bathroom.She looked at the sign and saw Bathroom at her left she entered it and saw a fellow trainee in it.

They looked at her weirdly,Jiyeon bowed to them and entered the first toilet."They didn't recognize me,I'm so lucky" She whispered.After that,she found herself wondering in one of the practice room.

There is no one there except for her and her reflection on mirror.The practice room is kinda empty with only a few sofa and table.She looked around and sighed.She missed her practice room.She missed the moments where all of her members pratice dancing together and paly together in the practice room.

Jiyeon looked at the mirror and smiled.She took out her phone and went through her songs list.She pressed the songs and Beyonce-Run the world was played.She smirked and her body move to the rhythm.

The song stopped and she smiled.It startled her when she heard clapping sound from across the room.



 


Author note :

Updated! It will be continued.OMG! Who was the person that clapped for her? Do they recognise her?