School Time

HUH?

Look at my new poster! Hahahaha! Thank to pallipallidesigns! If you have time,check out pallipallidesigns graphic shop! It's amazing!



Jiyeon wake up due to her phone that rang.She look at the phone clock and her eyes widen.Oh god! she is freaking late.It's already 7.30 a.m and the school started at 8.00a.m.Jiyeon ruffled her hair frustratedly and walked into the bedroom.

She blame Jongsuk for all of this.She dreamed about arguing with Jongsuk until she is late for her first day of school.Jiyeon quickly wore her school uniform and took her bag.She went downstair and saw Jongsuk eating the breakfast.

''Yah,we are late and you just eat your breakfast like a princess?'' she said.Jongsuk looked at her and rolled his eyes.Jiyeon quickly ate her breakfast and waited for Jongsuk outside.

A few minutes later,Jongsuk got out from the house.Jiyeon looked at Jongsuk that is walking like he isn't late for school.''Yah,Lee Jongsuk! Palli!'' she said but Jongsuk just ignore her.Jiyeon glare at him and ran to the school.


 

►After asking for direction from the villagers,Jiyeon finally found the school.''at last'' she said and walked to the school.''It's not that bad'' she said and after a few minutes walking,she found the office.

''Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Park Jiyeon..the new student'' she said.''Oh,the principal is waiting for you at his room'' the clerk said.She nodded and walked to the room.She knocked at the door and enter it.

►Jiyeon walked and walked until she found her classroom.She knocked on it.The teacher invited her into the class.After introducing herself to Jiyeon,the teacher told Jiyeon to introduce herselft to the class.She nodded.

''Annyeonghaseyo,Park Jiyeon imnida'' she said plainly.The student looked at her weirdly''Jiyeon, you can take that empty seat at the back'' Mrs.Song said.Jiyeon nodded and walked at her table.

Jiyeon looked around,she didn't see Jongsuk in the classroom.She remeber that Halmoni said they will be in one class but he is nowhere to be found.She ignore it and continued paying attention to the teacher.

Hours passed and it was recess time,Jiyeon looked at the her classmate.They didn't even screamed her name when she entered the classroom.She shocked at the fact.Usually,when she entered her old classroom,her classmate will admire her but here,in her new school... they don't.

She is feeling frustrated.She shooked it off and followed the other student to the cafe.She took a chessy sandwich,chocolate bars and a bottle of milk.She went to the cashier.''Is that everything?'' the cashier asked her.''Uh,No.I'd also like to purchase all of this invisible as well'' she rolled her eyes and walked to the empty table.

Jiyeon ate her food while looking at the other student.It's too peaceful here.If she is in Seoul High School,the female student will talk about the idol that enrolled there and gossiping.While the male student,they will flirting with the female idol.

But in Jaesuk High School,it's different.They laughed and talk about life.They don't even worried if their own bias have a girlfriend.They don't hold a canon camera in their hand.They just do their own bussiness.She smiled.

But the peaceful moment came to an end when a boy came.''Yah! Jongsuk and his gang is bullying the nerd again!'' he said and run away.The other followed him.Jiyeon frowned.''Jongsuk is bullying? cold''she smirked and followed the other.


''So Hyun Woo the nerd,where is my homework?'' Jongsuk said while eyeing his victim.''I-I doesn't d-do it.Y-you sh-ould do it y-yourself'' the nerd said looking at the floor.Jongsuk scoffed sarcastically.''Did you just said that?'' he asked him.

''y-yes..I'm n-not yo-ur s-slave'' Hyun woo answered.''You're so brave'' he said and slapped his face lightly.''Not after this'' he punched Hyun woo in the stomach.Hyun Woo groaned in pain.The gang joined him.

The other student just looked at them bullying Hyun Woo.Jiyeon felt pity for the nerd.After that,Jongsuk and his friends went away.Before that,Jongsuk looked at Jiyeon and smirked.

One by one student went back to the class.Nobody bother to help Hyun woo.She looked at the poor boy and went to his side.''Gwenchana?'' she asked him.Hyun Woo didn't answer.Jiyeon took Hyun woo spectacles and helped him go to the school clinic.''Jongsuk sure is the badass jerk'' she said.

She left the school clinic and went to her classroom.She saw Jongsuk when she went to her table.He is playing with his phone again.She rolled her eyes.He isn't even feeling guilty for bullying the poor boy.

After studying for hours,the bell rang and it's time to go back home.The other student quickly leave the class while Jiyeon slowly packed her things and walked out from her class.In the hall,she saw Hyun Woo.She quickly went to his side.

''Hyun Woo-shi,gwenchana?'' she asked him.''huh? Ah,I'm fine'' he said.''Oh,right.I forgot to give your spectacles when you're at the school clinic'' she handed him the spectacles.''Thank you'' he said. Jiyeon nodded and smiled.



Jiyeon looked around.''This countyside village has a big school,the student also use smartphone,and they have internet all around the village but they doesn't know Park Jiyeon the famous celebrity?'' she said.

''All of this started to frustrated me! Erghh! How am I going to live like this!'' she said and pulled her hair.''Yah! stop talking alone.It's creeping the hell out of me..don't you know it'' Jongsuk said and looked at her weirdly.

"Just shut you mouth'' she glared at him.''Yah! you really don't know who I am?'' she asked him.''Of couse I know you'' Jongsuk said.''Really?''Jiyeon smiled.''Yeah you're Park Jiyeon,the weirdo that like to talk alone'' he said proudly.

''You really want to die,aren't you?'' she said angrily.''Be prepare to die today Lee Jongsuk'' she smirked.''Yah! You're seriously creeping the hell out of me''Jongsuk said,taking a few steps away from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked at him.She smirked and count to three.''One..............Two..Three''she said and chase Jongsuk."Halmoni! This ugly witch is trying to kill me!'' Jongsuk said while trying to run away from Jiyeon.

They ran and ran around the village.Jongsuk ended up being kicked in the by Jiyeon when the arrived at the house.It was fun for the both of them.
Seconds become minutes and minutes become hours.It's already night and they are already preparing to sleep.




 



⇔Author note :
♦ Chapter 4 arrived
♦ Here are some of Jiyeon and Jongsuk pictures for you..hahaha.

(Look at this brat! So cute)


(Playing with his phone.. -_-)


(I actually like this hair style of her)


(Our arrogant princess..Park Jiyeon)