Friends

HUH?

 

 

 


FRIENDS



Jiyeon was now crowded by those papparazi,she felt dizzy as the bright lights made by those pricy big black Camera's flashlight hit her eyes.It has been ages since she was in these kind of situation and she became nervous once again.

She tried to get out from the crowded place but there was no use as the papparazis' attention was only on her,no one else.It hit her lika a truck as she realised that covering a big scandal is the only think that matter to these kind of people.

They don't consider anything else even if the victim was hurt or something happen to them.They just wamted to make money out of those untrue stories.How many of idols have been into this kind of things?

They must have hurt badly as their carrier will crash down just because of one stupid story that was made by this papparazi.

She struggled to free herself.They were asking her so many question,

"Jiyeon-ssi,where did you go this whole time?"
"Why did you came to T-ara concert like this?"
"What is your comment about your scandal a few months ago?"

All of  those question that was asked,there is none of them that asked her if she was fine or not,did she eat well,how was life now.None.Being an idol is tough like hell and she just realised it now.

All of sudden,she felt a strong grip on her arm and she turn back.Suzy was holding her tight and was leading her to somewhere.That's when she realised her other friends was proctecting her from the papparazi,they form two line and they can walk without being pushed.

She smiled,never did she thought that her classmates actually care for her.She would never imagine Suzy to help her like this as they always argue like cat and dog.

Her other classmates who seemed like they didn't give a fxxk about her also shocked her,when she first came to the school,not even one person look at her and here they are...helping her when she was in danger.

Ouh how she felt so touched about this.She was grateful to have friends like them.She thought that she won't be able to make friends as she was busy with her schedule but things happened and she was grateful with it.

After all,things that had happened to her may be a blessing in disguise.



 




"Hey,are you okay" She looked up to see Jongsuk,pattimg her head while smiling.She nodded nothing knowing what to talk about.

They are now in a car and there was only three of them.Mr,Kim was the one who drove the car.She sighed and looked at Suzy who seem tired of dealing with the papparazi.

"How about the others?" She asked in a slow tone,it sound so weak and she was also shocked of her voice.
Suzy looked at her and smile brightly."They are already on the way home,don't worry so much about it.They are fine".

She nodded and played with her fingers.

"Just now was so insane that I almost kick one of the papparazi,they are so stupid as fxxk" Suzy said and rolled her eyes,earning a warn of Mr.KIm for cursing and Jiyeon and Jongsuk just laughed.

Jiyeon nodded."it the worst day ever" She said and smiled sadly.

Suzy looked at her and frowned. "It wasn't the worst day ever,you eventually will get something from today" She smiled once again and Jiyeon also did the same.

For someone who can be so annoying,Suzy is actually not that bad.She is supportive and funny,beside her big mouth and y attitude she actually can be a really good bestfriend.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as Suzy's big mouth strike again.Suzy was ranting about how she save her from those papparazi and wanting a reward about it.She insisted that she should be treated ice cream after this as her body was so sore being pushed and pulled by the crowded.

Jiyeon just smiled nodding her head to her new bestfriend.


 



The clock showed that it was 2 in the morning.Jiyeon was still wide awake as she was scrolling her twitter,reading those hateful comments about her and there was also supportive comments but it seem so little that the hate she received from the netizen.

She sighed and went to the kitchen.She felt thirsty reading all of those comments about her for hours.Many people seem to hate the gut out of her.They labeled her with so many awful nicknames.

Ugly,attention seeker,,,talentless,alien

Those are just a few of them.She wiped her tears while continue reading the hurtful comments.Jiyeon was so shocked when she felt a pair of arm making their way to her waist.

She knew exactly who it was,it was none than other ,Jongsuk.He took the phone away and turned her body a round so she will faced him.Jiyeon looked at her feet,only to look at Jongsuk again as he pull her chin up.

"Yah,pabo why did you read all of these stupid things,huh?" He asked her and she just shrugged.

Jongsuk sighed,

"Here this carefullypabo,don't you ever swallow all those bad words that they threw at you.Look at you now,you are the infamous Park Jiyeon.You work hard for it so why would you stop only because of a small matters? You didn't even stop when you are a trainee who was waiting for debut and it took you long enough to be on a successful stage just like now." He patted Jiyeon's head as she was in the verge of crying.

"If you are to stop now,you won't only make your parents dissappointed in you,you will aso make people around you be dissappointed.Your fans,me,grandma,suzy and the others.So what if the talk bad about you,people always does that.You should just prove to them that they are wrong and that is the only way to shut their big mouth.People will always be jealous of you because you have the perfect pack." He continue and Jiyeon was crying so hard that she was having a hard time to breath.Jongsuk hugged her to comfort her.

"You are so beautiful,talented and smart.Everyone wanted to be you,jiyeon-ah.We will always be by yourside even when you make the stupidest choices,always supporting you and give you advice when you are wrong.Remember that I will always be with you,forever." He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry ji,you look so beautiful that I may kiss you right now" JOngsuk joked and Jiyeon laughed,she hit his arm.Jongsuk looked at her and smile again.

"" Jiyeon cursed as Jongsuk looked so freaking adorable.She was grateful that he support her and gave her advice.He was the one who make her become stronger and with that, she tiptoed until her lips touched his,making Jongsuk froze like a statue.

It was their first kiss