Who is she?

HUH?


"Wah,just now you ate street foods and now you ate cookies?" Jongsuk mocked Jiyeon.Jiyeon glared at him and shoved a cookies inside his mouth.Jongsuk glared at him and ate the cookies."What if Halmoni knew we play truant? Would she be upset?'' She asked him.Jongsuk looked at her.

"She won't" he simply answered."Stop worrying and just eat your cookies'' he added.Jiyeon sighed loudly."Yah,what with the sigh?'' he nudged her."I'm just tired" she said and closed her eyes,feeling the cold breeze."Just now you're happy,what's wrong?'' Jongsuk said to her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him."I,I just miss things'' she said."Yah,you don't miss me?'' Jongsuk made a cute face.She glared at him."Eeeww...No way" she said and both of them laughed."Is Seoul that great'' he asked her.

"Of course,Seoul have everythings!'' she said proudly."Do they have waterfall?'' he smirked."They have fountain" she muttered."Pabo" Jongsuk said and mehronged her.She glared at him."Yah,let's play at the playground" she suggested.Jongsuk shooked his head."Haish,palli" Jiyeon stand up and started pulling Jongsuk to the playground.

At last,Jongsuk agreed and they play at the playground like a child.They laughed and joked.The people around them just looked at them weirdly.

 



 

"We are home'' both of them shouted.Jiyeon glared at him,while jongsuk he just smiled proudly."Don't smile" she said."I will beat you,next time" she added."You won't" Jongsuk mehronged her.

On the way home,Jiyeon and Jongsuk play "Kai Bai Bo" Korean hand games and Jongsuk always win.That's make Jiyeon angry and glared at Jongsuk all the time.
"Oh,both of you're home,come in dears'' Halmoni said.They both come in and went to their own room to changed clothes.

After a few minutes,Jongsuk came out from his room and went to the living room."You changed clothes like a girl" Jiyeon said and mehronged him.He glared at Jiyeon.Before he could smacked Jiyeon,Halmoni called them."Yah! both of you,stop arguing and let's eat''.

"Jiyeon already ate'' he said."She's a dinosaur that like to eat" He added.Jiyeon glared at him "Shut Up!" she said.Halmoni just smiled."Aigoo~ Jiyeon is an angel because of her,our house is warm with love" she said.Jiyeon blushed."Aniyo'' she said."More like a devil" Jongsuk said.

"Yah!" Jiyeon glared at him."Ok,Jongsuk stop teasing her and ate your food" Halmoni warned Jongsuk.Jiyeon mehronged him and ate her food happily.



"Arghh,I'm so full" Jiyeon said."It's because you ate like a dino" he again.Jiyeon just ignored him."Yah,you're ignoring me now?'' he said.Jiyeon plugged in the earphone and mehroged him."Okay,don't talk to me'' he sulked.Jiyeon laughed and Jongsuk  just glared at her.

"You won't talk to me?" Jongsuk said cutely."Jiyeonnie,I'm sorry for teasing you'' he said.Jiyeon looked at him with serious face.She want to laughed but she also want to torture him."Okay,I won't even talk to you again'' he said.

A few minutes later,Jiyeon gave up.She looked at the sulking Jongsuk."Yah,Jongsuk.You should look at yur face just now'' she laughed.Jongsuk glared at her."Okay-Okay,I forgi-" Before she could forgive Jongsuk,someone knocked on the front door.

Jiyeon and Jongsuk looked at each other."I will open the door"Halmoni said excitedly."What's wrong with her? She is so excited'' she said."I don't know,new quest" he said.

A few minutes later,Halmoni come to the living room with a girl.Jiyeon look confused while Jongsuk looked so shocked.What even shocker,that girl hugged Jongsuk in front of Jiyeon and Halmoni.That leave Jiyeon dumbfounded and a little bit angy.


 



⇔ Author Note : 
→ So,here is chapter seven for my lovely readers.I'm sorry for not updating this story.It's because Malaysia is in critical condition.
Some states in Malaysia have been hit by severe flooding.I hope you'll understand me. #PrayForPantaiTimur #PrayForMalaysia