Hello Stranger

HUH?


''Talking in his/her mind''




►Jiyeon arrived at somewhere she doesn't even know where the place is,what it's name and what it's look like.She felt strange when there are no flash light,reporters,screaming fans and crowded people at the airport.

You can say that the airport is empty.There are only a few people.maybe because it's still early in the morning.She look at the message that her manager send not too long ago.She decided to took the cab and drove away from the airport to her ''new house''.

►''Err..I think that this is the wrong place,sir.Try to look for the address again''Jiyeon said to the cab driver.''But this is the right place,miss''He said.Jiyeon ruffled her hair and faked a smile to the cab driver.

Jiyeon thanked the cab driver and gave him the cash.She looked at the old antique house in front of her and scrunched her nose.She sighed.''What was that fat man thinking? Erghh! I need to live in this ugly house?'' she said and ruffled her hair frustratedly.

"It's dirty and erghh..Gwenchana,only a few weeks or months and then I will going to live with my perfect life again.'' she said.She fixed her hair and search for the bell but there're no bell.''Haish..what an old house!'' she said and knocked the front door.

''Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Park Jiyeon'' she bowed to an old woman in front of her.''Ah,ne..please come in! You can call me Lee Halmoni'' the old woman said and smiled.Jiyeon nodded and faked a smile.

"This will be your room.It may not be big as your previous room but I hope it's comfortable,you should rest now''she said before closing the door.''Erghh..Oh God! I can't breath!'' she said.


An hour later,Jiyeon opened her door when someone knocked on it.''Ah ne..wae halmoni?''she asked.''You must haven't eat your breakfast,go downstairs and eat ok?''she smiled.Jiyeon nodded and awkwardly smile at her.



''Err..Halmoni,where is you grandson?'' she asked Lee halmoni.''He went to school'' Halmoni answered.She nodded and asked permission to walked around the village.

Jiyeon looked at the building in front of her.Old and antique.She decided to call her manager.''Yeobuseyo? Yah! what were you thinking? You sent me to an antique village?! Are you out of you're mind? There're so many mosquitos.insects and it's dirty here?!'' she said angrily.

''Yah Park Jiyeon! That's why I sent you there,you idiot! By that way,the reporter won't know.They think that I've sent you to New York but they're wrong! It's for your own good kid.Oh,and you'll go to Jaesuk High school.We have sent your uniform and all of your things.The package will arrived today'' he said.

''but I don't want to go to school! I'm too intelligent for school.Too cool for school! Do you know that!'' she said.''Oh god! you give me headache.Just go to the school idiot or you'll live there forever.''he said and ended the phone call.

''Erghh jerk! Why? Why?'' she pulled her hair frustratedly.There are a few villagers passed and saw Jiyeon.Jiyeon smile awkwardly and bowed to them.Her face became red and hot.She quickly went back to Lee Halmoni house.

''How was your short trip around the village?'' Halmoni said.''Horrible'' she said in a low voice.''huh?'' halmoni asked her.''Ah,it's great..so great''she said and faked a smile.Halmoni nodded.


 



''Arghh! Halmoni! There is a thief in the house!'' Jiyeon screamed and kicked the thief.She keep on hitting the thief with her pillow.''huh? a thief?'' halmoni said.She looked at the so called thief and shocked.''Jiyeon stopped'' she said.Jiyeon stopped and looked at her.

''You just asked me to stop.Why? It's a thief halmoni'' she said.''It's Jongsuk,Jiyeon-ah'' halmoni laughed.''huh?''Jiyeon looked at the thief and stopped her action.The thief looked exactly like the boy in the picture frame.

''Arghh! It's hurt'' Jongsuk groaned and glared at Jiyeon.''Oops,my bad'' Jiyeon smiled awkwardly.''Who are you?'' Jongsuk said.''She is our guest,Park Jiyeon.I told you yesterday right?'' halmoni said.He nodded.

''Then,you two should know each other.I must cook dinner for both of you.bye'' halmoni said and went downstairs.''so err..My name is Park Jiyeon'' she stretched her hand to him.He looked at her from up to down.''Jongsuk'' he said and took out his phone from the pocket.

Jiyeon looked at him.She wanted to kick him so much.She pulled back her hand and smiled.''I hope we can be friend'' she said.She shocked when said the word friend.Since when she become so friendly with stranger? She deosn't even know.

''I don't want to'' he said and continued playing with his phone.Jiyeon glared at him.''How could he do that?! He should be grateful that the famous Park Jiyeon is trying to be friend with him.Well,maybe he is pretending..erghh! Jerk much''

Jiyeon mentally cursed him and walked downstairs to help Halmoni prepare foods for dinner.


 




''Yah! Jongsuk,it's dinner time..so move your lazy to the kitchen'' Jiyeon said.''Tsk..what happen with your friendly attitude?'' he said looking at her.'' It's dead'' she said and went downstairs.

Jiyeon looked at Jongsuk.She is annoyed because he is so rude.A few minutes ago,Halmoni tried to make a conversation with him but he told her to shut .How can he said that to his grandma? She calmed herself and just ate her dinner.

After dinner,Jiyeon received the packages from her manager.She looked at her school things and her new uniform.''I miss my celebrity life'' she said.''I'm too intelligent for this'' she said again.''I should go to Seoul High School tommorow.Not some countryside school'' she added.

''What did I do to be treated like this'' she said faking a faint.She heard some laughed.She turn to the left and saw Jongsuk laughing.''What do you want?'' she said.''Hahahaha...you sure can be an actor'' he said.

''Well,I'm an actor,stupid'' she said sarcastically.''Oh god,dream on girl'' he said and walked away.Jiyeon gave him a death glare.If the glare could kill him,he would be death a few minutes ago.

''That ugly piece of ..erghh!'' she said and punched the pillow.She looked at the clock and sighed.She need her beauty sleep.Well,she is a ''princes'' so she need that.After a few while,jiyeon fall into a deep slumber and forgot about the world and the annoying brat named Lee Jongsuk.




 



⇔Author Note:
♦ Chapter 3 here..
♦ Thank you everyone!
♦Thank you to the subscribers and upvoters.