Park Jiyeon

HUH?



Park Jiyeon is a well-known idol.She is a member of T-ara.She is only 17 years old yet she achieved so many awards.She has many talent.Acting,singing,modeling and also being Mcs in music show.She is also intelligent and so polite.That's make all netizens fall in love with her.Yet their love turned her into someone else.Day by day her personality changed.

"Park Jiyeon'' ''Park Jiyeon'' ''Park Jiyeon'' The fans shouted out their favourite idol's name as the idol danced on the stage.She showered them with her sweet smile after her performance end.

Walking to the backstage,the coordi noona wiped her sweat.The coordi noona accidently scratched her face.''Yah! Do your work properly''she said and grab the towel from the coodi noona harshly.

''Wah,look at our maknae! Already being popular~'' Eunjung teased Jiyeon.They are currently in the dorm.''I'm always popular for your information'' she rolled her eyes.Eunjung raised her eyebrows at the cocky statement that Jiyeon made.

''Ah! Ne.'' Eunjung said and faked a smile.''Since it's your first solo album,how about we go to the dubboki stall near the train station?'' Hyomin suggested.
Jiyeon looked at them with big eyes.''Oh No No No.A big No! Why bother going to a place that is so dirty when we have all the 5 stars hotel?'' she said.''But,you always like dubboki there'' Boram said.She looked at Boram and said '' I don't'' and then walked away.

''Yah,what's wrong with our maknae?'' Q-ri asked.''Molla!''Eunjung said and scratch her head.''She is so cocky and weird'' they added.''Is it because she gain more fans and popularity?'' Boram asked innocently. ''Ay! Aniyo! Our Jiyeon isn't like that.''Hyomin said.''Then should we go to the dubboki stall without her?'' she added.T-ARA nodded and went away.

''What with them wanting to eat at a dirty place like the dubboki stall? Erghh! Weirdo!'' Jiyeon said and rolled her eyes."what should I eat today? Ermm..Pizza? Chicken?'' she asked herself.''Chicken will do'' she said and take her phone.

 



►After done promoting her new solo album.Jiyeon keep blabbering about how hot the place is.''Why did they chose such a hot place?'' she said.''Oh god,don't they know that I'm allergic to sun?'' she said and asked her coodi noona to fan her faster.

''Jiyeon,you want dubboki?'' The coordi noona said.''Tsk! I don't eat street food'' she said.''Just a bit,okey?''The coodi noona try to make Jiyeon eat.''Are you deaf?'' she said and threw the dubboki outside the car.The coordi noona sighed in defeat.

"At last,heaven'' Jiyeon said and opened the front door of T-ara dorm.''Ah~Jiyeonnie! How was your day my dear?'' The T-ara member greeted her happily.''Horrible''she said and threw her bag.

''Ay,it must be fun'' Hyomin said.''Yea,so fun that I melted'' she said sarcasticly.Hyomin scratched her head and faked a smile."Jiyeon.how a bout your fans?'' Eunjung tried to make the tense situasion back to normal.

''Fans? Unnie,there are so many people! I knew that I'm pretty but I don't expect the fans will be that crowded.It was awesome to see they admiring me but my hand hurt because I must signed all of the albums'' she said.''They're like million of them,no! billion..er,trillion!'' she added.

''I have more fans than T-ara have.''she said giggling.''I'm tired and sleepy,so bye'' she said and went to her room.''Did she just said that T-ara has fews fans?''Q-ri asked for confirmation.''Maybe because she is tired and said nonsense?'' Boram said bitting her bottom lips.

''If that so'' Q-ri said.They look at each other for a long times and then proceed their work.''But,Our maknae...''Eunjung said quietly.

 


►Days turned into months and Jiyeon behaviour worsened than ever.She begin to boasted about her popularity to her unnies and she started being picky about every single thing.She's doing everything her on ways and making T-ara like her own slave.

As for her unnies,they felt tired and sick of Jiyeon new behaviour.Hyomin akso make a solo album but she doesn't changed like Jiyeon do.They're annoyed with Jiyeon's behaviour.They tried to endure her behaviour but she getting on their nerves.


Jiyeon? I bet she doesn't even noticed that she changed dramatically.


 



⇔Author Note :

♦How was the first chapter? I hope you like it.