Signs of L-o-v-e ?

Give Love a Chance

Mark placed his lips softly on Jinyoung's forehead.

Jinyoung's heart felt numb as Mark kisses him.

He pulled himself from the kiss and looked at Jinyoung's eyes. Shocked eyes looked at Mark.

 

What did I just do?

 

He hurriedly walked away from the small room and left Jinyoung astonished.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Mark? What's wrong?" Mrs. Jung asked. Mark looks like he's in shock.

"Jinyoung's awake. I really have to go now Mrs. Jung. I have something to do.

"Okay. Thank you very much Mark."

Mrs. Jung checked on Jinyoung who is now, lying on the bed.

"Glad you are awake now."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Mark was surprised to see JB sitting outside the clinic.

 

"JB?"

 

"Where is Jinyoung?" JB sounded so worried.

 

"He's awake now."

 

"Thank God."

 

JB run towards the clinic.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JB had tried to go inside after he had followed Mark. But the nurse said to him that only 1 visitor is allowed since the patient needs to rest. He had stayed outside of the clinic for almost 30 minutes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

JB had rent a cab for Jinyoung to get home quickly and rest.

 

When Jinyoung got home, he told his family that he got injured during his P.E. class but he felt fine. He just went straight ahead to his bedroom to rest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

He doesn't know if his head hurts because of the ball that hit his head or because of thinking about Mark.

 

Mark just kissed me?

 

 

The kiss was quick, but he felt the gentleness of it.

 

His mind is mixed with confusion. Mark likes me then? But.... he just hated me a few days ago...

 

He thought about the times when Mark caught him and hugged and when he was concerned in the Library. Also, when Mark smiled at him......

 

Is he in love with me???

 

WAIT!! No... no Park Jinyoung! Stop.

 

He threw a pillow on his face. Just sleep Park Jinyoung. That ball hit your head too hard.. It made you crazy.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinyoung slowly entered the classroom and saw Mark sitting on chair. He's the only one inside.

As Jinyoung walks closer to his chair, he just focuses on Mark who is staring outside the window.

The sunlight strikes on Mark's hair making his red hair looks like a blazing. It's also tousled in all angles but it looks y beautiful mess. And his skin, it's flawless white... It perfectly compliment his red hair.

Jinyoung looked away when Mark gazed to his direction. He made few more steps until he reached his chair.

Minutes have passed and no students still come to class. This made Jinyoung uneasy. The silence in the room is deafening.

Jinyoung just bowed to his desk.

Some footsteps then broke the silence and this almost made Jinyoung fall from his seat.

He was surprised Mark is standing on front of him.

Mark leaned down and lift Jinyoung's chin.

Jinyoung didn't had time to blink when Mark closed the gap within their face and kissed Jinyoung on the lips.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Agghh!!!!"

Jinyoung felt something hit his face.

"I've been trying to wake you up. !!! Sorry for interrupting your dream but,It's already 12 PM!!!! " Jinyoung's sister just threw a pillow on Jinyoung.

"Yaa!! My head still hurts!"

 

I just dreamt of Mark.. OMG!!!  And he kissed me.... God.. hellp....

 

"Pillows are soft... It won't break your head... Get up now! JB is downstairs."

"JB?"

Jinyoung just realized it's Saturday today. No school.

"Tell JB I'll take a shower first."

Jinyoung descended from the stairs and saw JB sitting on the sofa holding some lunchboxes.

"Heyy JB."

"Jinyoung I brought you your favorite food. Kimbap!"

"Thank you. You're the best."

"Jinyoung sat closely to JB. "Thank you.. Thank you for visiting me."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

JB checked on Jinyoung and talked to him for a while. Jinyoung is suspicious that JB is not asking him about Mark. But he's still glad anyway. He doesn't want to talk about Mark and what he done to him.

 

"So, what did Mark do to you?"

 

Jinyoung almost choked on the kimbap he just swallowed.

 

"Ahhh.. that... I can't remember clearly but I know he's the one who took me to the clinic." Looked after me and kissed me.Jinyoung blushed at the thought. The pale white skin of his face turned pinkish. He bowed his face because JB might see.

 

"Maybe you got closer when you were in the library."

 

Jinyoung didn't reply. He just pretended to be focused on eating.

 

"I mean. You said you're afraid of him. And he stared at you with hate before. But yesterday, he insisted to save you."

 

Jinyoung cleared his throat before speaking.

 

"He actually had apologized." Even though he hadn't done it actually. "I forgave him. And that's it."

 

"And did he tell you why is he looking at you like he's going to kill you before?"

 

It's hard for Jinyoung to lie to his bestfriend but he needed to. "Ahhhh... that... it's because he said he..... he hated people blocking his way...." What did I just say? "Anyways, he apologized already and we're okay."

 

"Maybe it's just a misunderstanding after all."

 

"Thank you JB for visiting me. I love the kimbap! Did you made it?" Jinyoung had to change the topic. He wants to free his mind of Mark for once.

 

"Hahahaha... Of course not! My mother made it. I'll tell her you loved it."

 

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

 Thank you so much for all of your comments!!!  

I love reading them!!! Thank you so much for your support!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

 

Happy Reading..

❤❤❤❤