Hear Your Voice

Give Love a Chance

Jinyoung woked up refreshed and a smile is painted in his face.

 

 

"You've been so happy since yesterday." His mother noticed.

 

 

"I told you Ma. It's the autumn effect."

 

 

"Whatever. Take care, honey."

 

 

"Bye, Ma!"

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mark didn't text or call Jinyoung last night to remind him that they would meet in the Seoul Forest but Jinyoung decided to pass by. He was surprised when he saw Mark sitting on what they called "Our Bench."

 

 

Mark's face glowed when he saw Jinyoung slowly walking towards him. He came.

 

 

"You came even if I didn't tell you." Mark teased.

 

 

"Yaa!! I'm just passing by. And why are you here? Do you miss me?"

 

 

"I just tested my luck and I'm really lucky because my baby came."

 

 

Jinyoung unwilling blushed.

 

 

"I love you Baby Jinyoung."

 

 

"Yaa!! Don't call me Baby Jinyoung!"

 

 

Mark chuckled and he pinched Jinyoung's cheeks. "I will call you Baby Jinyoung because I love you. Okay?" He then leaned forward and gave Jinyoung a quick kiss in their forehead.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

The school hours passed and Mark and Jinyoung can only steal glances because they don't want to be so obvious. Mark would just sneak some text messages to Jinyoung if he wants to say something.

 

 

"Bye JB. I'm really sorry I can't walk with you."

 

 

"It's okay. Text or call me if Mark does something bad okay?"

 

 

"Hahaha! Okay I will."

 

 

Jinyoung and JB parted ways and Jinyoung made his way to the convenience store near the school. Mark texted Jinyoung to meet him there.

 

 

"Why did you want to meet me here?"

 

 

"I just missed you."

 

 

"Mark please....."

 

Mark just laughed at Jinyoung who's pouting in front of him. "I missed you because I can't talk to you in school. Even if you're there I miss you."

 

 

Cheesy Mark Tuan. "So what you want to do? We still have assignment in Science we need to do that."

 

 

"That's what I want to do. Let's go to a park nearby and make assignment. I want to spend time with you."

 

 

"Okay." Jinyoung replied shyly.

 

 

Mark grabbed Jinyoung hands and they walk to a park with small huts where they can study.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

"You explained things better than our professor!" Mark exclaimed.

 

 

"Hahaha! Thanks... So, can we go now. I mean, it's almost 5PM."

 

 

Jinyoung was about to get from their table up when Mark leaned on his shoulder.

 

 

"Wait...... I want to stay with you more longer. I want to be with you. Can I stay with you like this for 10 more minutes?

Just 10 minutes."

 

 

Mark just makes Jinyoung's heart melt whenever Mark acts like that to him. Jinyoung lifted his hand and caressed Mark's hair.

 

 

They just feel the moment of being together after a long day at school.

 

 

"I love you, Jinyoung."

 

 

Jinyoung smiled from Mark's words. He just continued to play with Mark's fluffy hair. The moment felt so perfect. He had never imagined someone like Mark would come into his life in an unexpected way. The man that once hated him showers him with love now. Jinyoung can't wish for a better love than this.

 

 

"I love you too Mark." Jinyoung softly whispered.

 

 

Mark can't help but smile as Jinyoung finally said those words. "Say it again."

 

 

"What?" Jinyoung blushed. He's glad Mark can't see him because he'll just be teased.

 

 

"I want to hear your voice."

 

 

Jinyoung was gasped for air when Mark turned his face to him. His beautiful dark brown eyes are focused on him.

 

 

"I love you Mark Tuan."

 

 

Jinyoung can't help but blush after he say those words.

 

 

Mark just smiled at him. Then he cuppped Jinyoung's face and made a quick kiss on his cheeks. Jinyoung didn't have any time to react and his eyes just widen.

 

 

Mark Tuan just.. Oh Lord.

 

 

"Thank you baby."

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

Hello this was a short update.. T_T School will start on Monday. sobs.

Hope I can still update this regularly.. 

Thank you so much for reading this. I will always be grateful!

Thank you so much for your support. Chu~~~

 

Happy Reading..

 

❤❤❤❤