Let Me Go

Give Love a Chance

 

Mark and Jinyoung had been going out for a month now. They would always meet at Seoul Forest before going to school. Jinyoung would still join JB in going home. But when would they have assignments or exams Mark and Jinyoung would go to each other houses to study. Their families are also supportive of their relationship. They have pointed that they have accepted their preference in life and part of it is loving the same . Mark and Jinyoung couldn't be happier. Everything feels so perfect.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Mark hurriedly went to the Seoul Forest after his basketball training. He read a text from Jinyoung telling him to meet him there. The text was unexpected since they have no plans for today.

 

 

Mark reached the park and he went to their so called, "Our Bench". He was surprised since Jinyoung wasn't there. Mark picked up his phone to call him when some familiar voice called him from afar.

 

 

"Mark oppa!"

 

 

Mark turned his direction to his back. And there he was..... Jinyoung was standing beside a tree. Mark smirked and ran to him.

 

 

"You were hiding." Mark's face just brightened when he saw Jinyoung. All of his tiredness from the training was gone when he saw Jinyoung.

 

 

Jinyoung just giggled.

 

 

"And why did you call me oppa?" Mark joked.

 

 

"Because you are my oppa." Jinyoung giggled after saying that. Mark just laughed and then he hugged Jinyoung.

 

 

"My boyfriend is so cute." Mark theb pinched Jinyoung's cheeks.

 

 

"Yaaa!"

 

 

"So why did my cute boyfriend texted me to come here?"

 

 

"I made us some cheesecake..... I want to celebrate our one month.... Even though I don't really know when we become official."

 

 

Mark laughed. "Hmmm... remember when you said I love you too me the first time? I think that was when my heart was officially yours."

 

 

Jinyoung blushed as he recalled that beautiful memory. "Let's now. Let's look.for some table."

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I really love the cheesecake! Sure you really baked it?"

 

"Yaaa!! I offered my life just to bake cake."

 

 

Jinyoung had baked a cake for them to celebrate their 1st month. Jinyoung had remembered that Mark's favorite dessert was Cheesecake so he had to learn from the internet.

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung are just chatting with each other when some unfamiliar voice called Mark.

 

 

"Mark!!! Mark!!!"

 

 

The two lovers moved away from each other. An instinct when some stranger happen to notice them.

 

 

Jinyoung's eyes turned into a frown as a girl run towards Mark.

 

 

"Oh My God! Mark... It's been a while." The girl's face is just full of smiles when she saw Mark and she then hugged him.

 

 

Jinyoung's eyes just widened from the sudden action.

 

 

"How are you? You know what.. Maybe we should hang out... with our friends of course. Where's Jackson? That dork."

 

 

"Ahhh..... Suzy.... Uhmm.. Hi."

 

 

Mark felt uneasy so he just introduced Jinyoung. "This is Jinyoung... Uhmmm.. He's my..... friend. Yes... friend..... Ummm... Well Jackson is our classmate."

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung but he tried to avoid his eyes. "Ummm.. Jinyoung.. This is Suzy. She's my classmate before. Ummmm.. She studies in other school."

 

 

"Hi Jinyoung!!" Suzy extended his hand to but Jinyoung took somw moment to shake hands with her.

 

 

"I missed you so much Mark. Still remember the past? Hope we can bring back those memories....."

 

 

Mark felt colder because of Suzy's presence. Jinyoung is just silent beside him pretending to read some text books.

 

 

"What are you doing here by the way?"

 

 

"I think it's fate. I felt that you're here Mark." Jinyoung's ears turned red from Suzy's words.

 

 

Mark just let a forced laughed.

 

 

"Just kidding. I'm just walking here then I saw you with here."

 

 

"Ahhh.... Ummm.. Suzy. I'm sorry but I think we need to go."

 

 

Jinyoung was the first one to get out of their table. "Bye Mark... Bye Suzy. Pleased to meet you.. I need to go." Jinyoung bowed and walked away.

 

 

"Bye Jinyoung. Nice to meet you."

 

 

"Bye Suzy... I really need to go." Mark said hurriedly as Jinyoung slowly walked away from them.

 

 

"Wait Mark. What's your number?"

 

 

They exchanged numbers. Then when Suzy already left, Mark hurriedly looked for Jinyoung.

 

 

Mark found Jinyoung walking and he run towards him. "Jinyoung! Wait!"

 

 

Jinyoung didn't stop or turned to him.

 

 

Mark pushed his legs even harder to catch up with Jinyoung. He almost slammed his body to Jinyoung. Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung and dig his face on his back.

 

 

"I'm sorry Jinyoung if I hurt you.... Suzy is only my friend. Nothing else. I love you." Mark whispered.

 

 

"Let me go." Jinyoung's voice was cold. Mark tightened his hug.

 

 

"I said let me go." Jinyoung was the one to remove Mark's arms around him. Jinyoung continued to walk and didn't even looked back.

 

 

Mark just froze in his place as Jinyoung walks away from him.

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

Dear Readernims... Sorry Sorry Sorry.. I wasn't able to update this for a long time. T_T

My sem break ended and classes resumed last Monday. T_T So, I can't update because I was busy.. Sorry...

Hope I can update it every weekend.. :)

Thank you so much for your love, comments and support! Chu~~~ 

 

Happy Reading..

 

❤❤❤❤