Imagine Without Him In Your Life

Give Love a Chance

 

 

First of all, I would like to apologize because it took me so long to update this. T_T I was stuck and I was busy with school. Really sorry for making you wait.... Still, Thank you so much for still reading this :)

 

 

And.... Thank you so much for all your comments. I really appreciate them... :)

You guys are so....  ❤❤❤ Love you guys!

 

 

Thank you for waiting for the update : )

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Jinyoungahh.. I made us dinner."

 

 

"Mark and I already ate. I'm tired Ma. Need to rest."

 

 

"Ohh... Okay."

 

Jinyoung's steps were slow and heavy as he go to his room. When he the lights, he saw the teddy bear Mark gave him on his bed. All of the happy memories that Mark and him spent flashed through his mind. This made Jinyoung finally break down.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

"I missed you so much Mark. Still remember the past? Hope we can bring back those memories....."

 

 

 

 

"Jinyoung... Jinyoung.... Wake up... Why... why are you crying?"

 

 

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his mom beside him. "Ma?? What? Crying.. me?"

 

 

"Are you okay Jinyoung? Are you sick or what....?"

 

 

Jinyoung felt his mom's hand wipe some tears on his cheeks. "Did you cry because of..... Mark?"

 

 

Jinyoung felt his heart hurt when he heard Mark's name. He suddenly recalled his dream of Mark and Suzy. He cried to sleep.

 

 

"No... Ma... I'm...... My head kinda hurts but.. I can go to school..... I wilk just take medicine."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jinyoung felt the cold even harder as he walked towards school. The autumn cold felt harsh on him even his wearing a thick jacket. He slowly until his feet brought him to Seoul Forest. He absent-mindedly went there. Out of habit because Mark and him would meet there before going to school.

 

He felt a his heart hurt as he finally waa aware of his surroundings. A tear escaped his eye. Flash of happy memories came to his mind.

 

 

Jinyoung immediately run away from the place... To run away from the memories of Mark.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Jinyoung finally arrived at their school. He had careful steps when he approached his classroom. He took a deep breath before stepping inside.

 

 

His eyes first saw Mark Tuan who already looking at him. Jinyoung immediately looked at other direction and walked to his chair. As Jinyoung walk, the image of Mark's apologetic eyes is left on his mind.

 

 

JB was supposed to greet Jinyoung but he seem to be not himself when he approached his chair. JB looked at Mark and saw him looks uneasy.

 

 

This is bad. JB taught.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinyoung did his best to avoid Mark by staying with JB most of the time. Jinyoung let a deep sigh when the bell for class dismissal rang.

 

Jinyoung hurriedly ran towards the door. JB was quick to run for him. Mark was frozen in his place. Jackson, who was standing behind them was surprised with what he just witnessed

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mark silently walked with Jackson to the gym to have practice. The silence between becomes awkward so Jackson had to speak.

 

 

"What happened between you and Jinyoung?"

 

 

Mark came to a stop and faced Jackson. "I.... don't know Jackson.. I...... I will fix our relationship."

 

 

Mark and Jackson were the first ones to arrive at the gym so they sit at the bleachers to wait for their trainings to start.

 

 

Mark still hadn't speak so Jackson had to force him.

 

 

"Tell me Mark Tuan. What's going on between you and Jinyoung."

 

 

Mark didn't speak for a moment. He then cleared his throat before he spoke. "You know Suzy? Our friend? Well... I just saw her.. I mean Suzy saw Jinyoung and I at the park yesterday."

 

 

"Ahhh... Suzy yes... It's been a while since I saw her... and So.. What about her?" Mark's words doesn't have sense to Jackson.

 

"Suzy had a crush on me before right?"

 

 

"Ahhh... yes.. yes.. Suzy... She wouldn't stop following us before. Hahahaha... And remember when she was in the cheering squad for your basketball team and she fell, you took her to the clinic and she's just too in love with you that time." Jackson reminisced.

 

 

"Yaa..." Mark replied.

 

 

"And the next day after what happened, she said you are his boyfriend."

 

 

Mark let out a disgusted laugh.

 

 

"So what does Suzy have to do with you and Jinyoung?"

 

 

*********

 

 

 

Mark told Jackson everything that happened yesterday with Suzy.

 

 

"Well... that was... I have no words man.... Jinyoung must have felt really bad when you introduced him as friend only and Suzy was like so happy to see you, talking about the past and you even exchanged numbers...... If I were Jinyoung, I will also feel very hurt."

 

 

"But.... I said that we're friends only because..... it was the first one to come on my mind...... And Suzy and I were never in a relationship..... I have texted and called Jinyoung last night but he doesn't pick up his phone..... And you know, Suzy wouldn't stop calling and texting me too. I just said to her I have exams... I name her in my contact 'Ignore her' " Mark sounded so frustrated.

 

 

"Then why you didn't talk to Jinyoung at school today? You could have got the chance to explain yourself."

 

 

"But..... JB he's always beside JB"

 

 

"You know Mark if you really want Jinyoung back, nothing should stop you. Fight for your love. Save your relationship while you still can."

 

 

Mark felt cold from Jackson's words. He can't imagine himself without Jinyoung in his life.

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

Again, sorry for making you wait.. Hope I can update this again too and 

won't take me 10,000 years to write.. >_<

Thank you so much for subscribing, the votes and comments!! Chu~~~

 

Thank you so much for your support....

 

❤❤❤❤