Unexpected

Give Love a Chance

 

 

Jinyoung hadn't moved the cup of coffee since JB had given it to him 15 minutes ago. The supposed to be relaxing ambiance of the café had no effect on Jinyoung. He just remained silent and sulked.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

JB caught up with Jinyoung when he ran out of the classroom. He had forced him to talk with so, JB dragged him to the café.

 

 

JB cleared his throat before finally speaking to Jinyoung. "What exactly happened?"

 

 

Jinyoung looked up at JB and he is already tearing up.

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Jinyoung told JB on everything what happened yesterday.

 

 

JB's face looked thoughtfully at the teary-eyed Jinyoung.

 

 

"You still love him right?" JB whispered.

 

 

Jinyoung bowed and nodded his head. I still love him.

 

 

"You know Jinyoung. I will punch Mark in the face first thing tomorrow."

 

 

Jinyoung let out a dry laugh. "I will be the one to do that."

 

 

"But, Jinyoung, have you talked with Mark?"

 

 

"Not yet."

 

 

"Jinyoung.. You should talk to him. You should fix everything. Give him a chance. Let him explain."

 

 

"But... but I'm afraid."

 

 

JB reached for Jinyoung's hand and rub them. "Jinyoung... you love him right? The two of you should talk. I can't fix your relationship. The two of you should work it out."

 

 

Jinyoung's eyes watered. All of the emotions stirred in his heart.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mark was in his room doing his assignment when he heard a knock.

 

 

"Mark.. Someone wants to see you. Can you be here in a minute?" Mark's mom said.

 

 

Mark put his pen down, stood up and headed downstairs. When he was 3 steps away the first floor, he saw a girl sitting on their living room. Mark's heart raced.

 

 

It couldn't be.... Suzy?

 

 

The girl slowly looked up on Mark's direction and smile on him.

 

 

I'm doomed.

 

 

"Mark!" Suzy's voice is cheerful as ever.

 

 

Mark just waved his hand and gave a forced smile.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Mark sat a little further from Suzy.

 

 

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

 

 

"That's not it... but.... I'm just surprised." Really surprised.

 

 

"Well, I just want to visit you..."

 

 

Mark looked at around before replying. He made sure they are alone. "What exactly do you want Suzy?" Mark's voice was cold.

 

 

"I.... I miss you so much Mark. I love you.... Can we start all over again?"

 

 

Mark turned too Suzy and looked at her in awe. Mark's eyes just widened in shock.

 

 

"There was never an "us", Suzy.. I'm sorry but, don't misinterpret my kindness to you before. Sorry Suzy." Mark tone started from disgusted to apologetic.

 

 

"Mark... Please..." Suzy was suddenly in tears. "Please love me Mark. I am beautiful right? I am pretty. I am rich. Please Mark. Please love me."

 

 

Suzy abruptly hugged Mark and cried on his shoulders.

 

"I am sorry Suzy. We are only friends. I can only offer you my friendship and nothing more than that." Mark soothes Suzy by rubbing his palm on her back.

 

 

Mark gently push Suzy off him so he could look at her.

 

 

"Suzy... I have someone who I love more than anything else in this world. I have Jinyoung now.. He loves me and I love him so much."

 

 

Suzy's tears are just flowing as she was stunned from Mark's words.

 

 

Suzy stood up and hurriedly head to the door. Mark quickly followed.

 

 

"One day you will regret this Mark Tuan...." Suzy gave Mark a dismayed look.

 

 

"Suzy.. I am really sorry. There are other great man destined for you."

 

 

Suzy walked away from the house while Mark watches him slowly disappear.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

It's already 7:00 in the evening and Jinyoung decided to go to Mark's house to talk to clear things up. He even brought cheesecake for them to eat.

 

As Jinyoung is near at Mark's he saw Suzy walking and came from the street where Mark's house is located.

 

 

Suzy saw Jinyoung too. She slowly walks towards him. Her mind suddenly gave her an idea that made her smirk. She flashed Jinyoung a fake smile.

 

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

Hello reader-nims... :) Hope you are loving where this story is going 

so far..... I was supposed to make this about 10 chapters only but

this went on  and... on.... lol.... ( Sorry this update took me a while. T_T )

 

Thank you so much for your support, as always :') Thank you very very much... 

 

Again, Thank you so much! Chu~~ ....

 

❤❤❤❤