Enough is Enough

Give Love a Chance

First of all, I would like to apologize for making you guys, my awesome readers, wait for  more than 2 weeks for the update. T_T

I was busy with my last week in school. We had a 2 week short break. Then, during the holidays, I really wanted to update but I ran out of ideas. Now, I was only able to give you guys 2 chapters. Really sorry for the delay. T_T

 

Still, Thank you so much for reading this. I will always be grateful!

Thank you so much for your support...

 

 

 

Jinyoung was anxious as Suzy nears him. He just gave her a forced smile in return. His heartbeat became erratic. He felt chills in his bones.

 

 

"Hello Jinyoung!"

 

 

"Hello Suzy."

 

 

"Are you heading to Mark's place?" Suzy acted curious.

 

 

"Ummm.. Yeah."

 

 

"At this time of night?"

 

 

"Ahh.. Umm.. I'm just going to ask him something." Jiny

 

 

"Ahhh.... Well. Take Care."

 

 

"Ummm.. Thank you.. Bye."

 

 

Jinyoung walked away from Suzy and he sighed from relief but he stopped when she called him again. He turned around , they are only 2 meters apart. Suzy is slowly walking towards him.

 

 

"You know Jinyoung... I love the way Mark hugged me. He made me warm... The way he touched me was just heaven... He made me warm in this cold weather... and his kiss is just... ahhhh... his lips are so sweet...... Jinyoungiee... Mark, just loves me."

 

 

Bye Jinyoung... I got to go...." Suzy smirked then walked away from the him.

 

 

Jinyoung felt numb from Suzy's words. He can't comprehend what she just said on his face.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

"Jinyoung... It's okay... Just let it all out.. Let all your tears out." JB said thoughtfully.

 

 

Jinyoung had texted JB to pick him up on the street where he and Suzy confronted. He said that he has no one to get help from. JB being loyal to his bestfriend, had gone to pick up the distraught Jinyoung. JB had brought Jinyoung to the café to talk to him.

 

 

"Thank you for always saving me JB... I.... I can't thank you more." Jinyoung tried to speak in between his sobs.

 

 

"That's what friends are for, right?"

 

 

Jinyoung smiled. He's very thankful that he have JB as his bestfriend , his confidant.

 

 

"There... Your smile is back."

 

"I'm really sorry JB for bothering you... I.. I had no one to call. I don't want my family to be involved in this...."

 

 

"So... what will you do now.. About you and Mark?"

 

 

"I... I don't know.... Mark still have a special place in my heart but.... It really hurt.... Mark and Suzy..... They betrayed me JB... They betrayed me." Jinyoung tears build up again.

 

 

JB looked at his friend. It pained him. I'm.gonna make that Mark learn his lesson.

 

 

"But I would still want to talk with Mark... I want everything to have a proper closure....... I want to talk to him but not now... I.. I don't think I'm ready."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinyoung's joint felt numb when he tried to stretch his body the next morning. He need to go to school and won't let the memories of yesterday affect him. He tries.

 

 

Jinyoung just told his family that Mark and him are just fine. They don't want them to be involved with the mess.

 

 

Jinyoung just ignores all of Mark's text messages and 100 missed calls.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Jinyoung reached their classroom. There are still few students. He just sat on his desk and bowed on his table. Everything felt heavy on him.

 

 

After some time, Jinyoung can hear noises on the room getting louder. So he casually sit properly and fixed himself. Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared on the door. It was Mark, a thousand flash of memories ran to his mind but Suzy's face hit him the most. Jinyoung doesn't know what to do so he just bowed his head on his desk again. He clutched to his chest as he felt pain weakening him.

 

 

The two ignored each other the whole day. When their eyes would meet, they would immediately look in other directions.

 

 

"So, how's your day? Good thing I didn't ruin that Mark's face with my knuckles. " JB told Jinyoung as they walked towards their homes.

 

 

"Honestly, it still hurts but I guess, I should accept that there's no more, "us"."

 

 

The two finally reached the corner of the street and they need to part ways. When Jinyoung was near their home, a man blocked his way. Jinyoung looked up and looked at the person on front of him.

 

 

Mark.

 

 

 

********* ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ*****************ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ******************ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ************

 

 

I am so grateful to you guys who 

for still reading this story. Thank you so much!

 

❤❤❤❤