I Love You

Give Love a Chance

"Bye.. Ma!"

 

"What's with the smile? You've been happy since yesterday."

 

"It's the autumn effect."

 

"Whatever...haahahah.. Take care."

 

"I will Ma! Bye."

 

Jinyoung happily walked towards the park and he's looking forward in seeing Mark

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

And there he was. Mark is standing still and looking like a model. His signature ily tousled red hair just suits Mark's white complexion.

 

"You're here." Mark just grabbed Jinyoung and hugged him tight.

 

"I guess I should be used with your hugs." Jinyoung joked. What did I even say????

 

"Yes you must." Mark laughed and ruffled Jinyoung's hair.

 

This made Jinyoung blush.

 

Jinyoung then noticed Mark is getting something from his bag.

 

"For you." Mark took a purple paper bag and gave it to Jinyoung.

 

"For me?"

 

"Yes. Open it." Mark eyes glowed in excitement as Jinyoung opens his gift.

 

He carefully opened the paper bag and took what's inside. It was a small brown teddy bear with a bunny ears headband.

 

"Wow! Thank you Mark. I love it." Jinyoung exclaimed. Didn't know Mark was cheesy but I love it.

 

"Bought it yesterday on my way home."

 

"Thank you. Really. You are..... sweet." Jinyoung find it hard spill the word sweet. He still feels awkward around Mark.

 

Mark chuckled at Jinyoung's words. "But it's more than just a teddy bear."

 

Jinyoung stared at the bear and noticed the "Press Me" patch on the bear. "Owww... this?"

 

"Don't press it yet!"

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because... I say so.. Okay, baby?"

 

Jinyoung blushed at the word 'baby'. "Okay... Okay.... I'll play it at home."

 

"Thank you." Mark sighed.

 

"So let's go to school?"

 

"Okay.... And by the way, You know I'm a varsity right? So... I can't join you in going home during Monday, Wednesday and Thursday."

 

"It's okay... I walk with JB anyway."

 

"I'm really sorry.. I want to join you in going home but our team have to prepare for a game next month."

 

"I understand. Don't worry."

 

~~~~~

 

Mark and Jinyoung walked towards school and Jinyoung can't help but steal glances at Mark. And when Mark would catch Jinyoung, he would smile at him making Jinyoung blush.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

It was just another lunch time but it felt different.

 

"Mark...Keep smiling at Jinyoung, huh?" Jackson noticed that Mark is always glancing on Jinyoung. "You also were together coming to school."

 

"I've confessed to him."

 

Jackson almost choked. "What?? You confessed??"

 

"Yes. I told him, I liked him."

 

"Whoahh.. Mark... Can't believe you have the guts now. I mean when we're hopelessly romantic."

 

Mark laughed. He's really glad Jackson accepts his ual preference just like his family. They were supportive of him. "Thank you... I'm just head over heels on him."

 

"But what's with Jinyoung though? I mean... You we're mad at him few days ago?"

 

"I guess... Love moves in mysterious ways."

 

"Hahahaha.. An obsessed Mark Tuan is a cheesy Mark Tuan."

 

"Yaa! I'm not cheesy... I'm romantic."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile on the other table....

 

"I noticed Mark is looking at you..... But he is in all smiles right now."

 

"We met yesterday... and Ummm...." Jinyoung finds it difficult to confess to his bestfriend.

 

"JB... Mark said, hs likes me."

 

"What? Wait... wait.... He confessed?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Wait..." JB's voice got serious. "Are you sure about that Mark Tuan? I mean... I know what happened to you in the past.

 

A flash of memory attacked Jinyoung's mind. Those kind of memories he thought he forgot.. but he didn't. He had said his feelings for a man during his freshman year. He was having this feelings for that man since they were in grade school. But one time last year, Jinyoung was dumped when he confessed. That boy he had loved so much said Jinyoung's and call him other names. He felt really depressed that time and he's thankful that his bestfriend and confidant, JB, consoled him and stayed by his side. That's the reason why JB is wary of Mark, he doesn't want Jinyoung to hurt again.

 

"I want to give him a chance JB. My heart healed already.. I think it's ready to love.... . And.... he's the one who confessed, so, yaahhh.... I will give Mark and I chance."

 

JB looked at Jinyoung. His happy for his friend but at the same time his worried. Jinyoung had suffered a lot when he was dumped. He would cry on JB almost every day and he doesn't want it to happen again.

 

"I'm going to beat Mark Tuan if he hurts you Jinyoung." It's a joke but he also mean it.

 

The both of them laughed. "I'm going to tell you if you should beat him or not. But I think it won't happen."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jackson and Mark immediately run outside the classroom when the bell rang. They have to be early in their trainings.

 

"Why did Mark left?" JB asked Jinyoung.

 

"He have basketball practice today. He said."

 

"Owww... You have an athletic boyfriend.." JB teased.

 

"Yaa!! We're not yet official. We are just... ummmmm.... seeing each other." Jinyoung and JB laughed as they walk home.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jinyoung just arrived in his house when his phone vibrated.

 

From: Mark

 

"Have you reached home? We'll finish our training at 5PM. Don't miss me too much okay?"

 

Jinyoung smiled at the text message. Silly Mark Tuan.

 

Jinyoung: "I just reached home. Take care okay? Btw, I think you're the one who is missing me more. " 

Mark: "I miss you baby.. Can't wait to see you tomorrow... Don't forget to listen to the teddy bear."

 

Jinyoung almost forgot about the teddy bear that Mark gave him this morning. He then hurriedly opened his bag and took the bear.

 

Jinyoung sat on his bed and then he hit the "Press Me" patch.

 

"Hello?? Jinyoung, baby.. Can you hear me? Aheemm.. aheemm... This Mark Tuan. How are you my baby? Hope you are fine... Well listen carefully...... What I wanted to say is.... I love you. I love you Park Jinyoung. I love you so much.... If you are missing me. Just hug this bear and cuddle to this bear.... Okay baby? I love you. Can't wait to see you again. Love, Mark."

 

Jinyoung froze after hearing the recorded voice of Mark. His heart forgot how to beat for some second and his mind just comprehend anything.

 

Did Mark just..... Mark just say... I love you??

 

 

**********************************************************

 

I updated this.... whoaahh... I thought I can update this but MarkJin feels just hit me. 

 

I'm in school break right now but classes will resume on Monday..

So I hope to update this again before Monday bcos school will ruin my feels. >_< 

Thank you very much for all of your comments and support....

 

Happy Reading..

 

❤❤❤❤