Tight Embrace

Give Love a Chance

The bell rang for lunch.

Mark and Jackson walked towards the door. They were behind JB and Jinyoung who are talking.

"I can't eat lunch with you today, Jinyoung... I have to look for some books at the library."

"You want me to join you?"

"No... you need to eat. I'll just have a small snack before the next class..... Will you be okay without me?"

"I... I'll be fine.... I'll see you on the next period."

"I'll just treat you ice cream after class." JB said happily to Jinyoung then he ruffled Jinyoung's hair making him giggle.

Mark was bemused by the sight. Jackson looked at Mark who's face can't be painted.

----

Jinyoung walked in a fast pace towards the cafeteria. Jackson and Mark just walk in a slowly.

"Jackson. I won't sit with you today."

"Why? You need to go to the library too?"

"No. I just won't sit with you." Mark's tone was deep and his voice was cold. His eyes is fixed on the back of the man in front of him, Jinyoung.

"Okay.. Okay." Jackson didn't bother to ask more. He thinks that Mark's weird attitude will pass after he's done with Jinyoung.

---

Jackson sat at the place where him and Mark usually sits.

His eyes followed Mark who's carrying a tray filled with his lunch. Jackson had to blink twice when Mark stopped on Jinyoung's table. Mark sat in front of Jinyoung.

Mark... Seriously... Jackson thought.

He just watched the two eat.

-----

Jinyoung's heartbeat was unstable when Mark suddenly appeared beside him and then sat in front of him. He's sensing that Mark is up to no good. Mark has been looking at him in a bad way for two days now.

Jinyoung didn't look up while he was eating. He's afraid to see Mark's gaze.

----

Mark just ate his lunch. He would steal some glances at Jinyoung who is still not looking up.

"Jinyoung."

Mark suddenly lost his mind and mentioned the other's name. He has really nothing to say.

Jinyoung loose his grip from the chopsticks. He was startled by the cold and deep voice who just called his name. He didn't look up.

"Jinyoung... I..."

Before Mark could finish his words, Jinyoung run away from the table leaving his things.

Mark immediately followed Jinyoung bringing along his things.

Jinyoung run to the fire exit.

He didn't notice Mark followed him until he saw him walking towards his direction.

"Don't come nearer Mark. I'm begging you."

Jinyoung is walking backwards while Mark is slowly approaching him.

"I.. Look. I'm here to return your bags."

Mark stopped walking. He was standing about 10 feet away from Jinyoung.

"Okay. Just drop my bag and leave me alone!"

Mark carefully laid Jinyoung's bag in the floor.

Jinyoung still continues to walk backwards. When suddenly, he tripped on a hollow block stacked on thr floor.

Mark launched himself forward and caught Jinyoung between his arms. They fell on the floor.

He was holding Jinyoung in a tight embrace.

"Are you okay?" Mark whispered.

Jinyoung slowy opened his eyes. He thought he fell and lost his consciousness. But he found himself under the tight embrace of the man hated.

He want to roll his body but he felt Mark held him in a tighter hug.

Jinyoung's heart race with that sudden action. Why is ge doing this to me? Is this man going to kill me by strangling me to death?

"Mark let me go!" Jinyoung yelled.

Mark was surprised.... He immediately let go of Jinyoung. Jinyoung quickly stood up and looked at Mark who's seated on floor.

Mark just stared at Jinyoung. Jinyoung was confused as Mark doesn't look at him with fury anymore. Mark just stares at him blankly.

Jinyoung feels that his face is red because of anger and embarrassment. He just looked at Mark's eyes. They stayed like that for some moment until they heard footsteps approaching them.

"Excuse me... Why are you two staying here? This place is off limits now. This place will have repairs."

"Ahhh... we didn't know. We are sorry." Mark said.

The school guard who caught them pointed to the "Off limits" sign on the wall.

"We are really sorry." Jinyoung added.

"I'm sorry too but I have to confiscate your IDs. Get it later after class at the discipline office."

The two handed their IDs to the guard.

"Okay now, let's go. You should be back in your classes after the lunch break."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark and Jinyoung entered their classroom.

Jinyoung immediately run to JB's armchair.

"JB...." Jinyoung was sulky and bowed his head.

"What's wrong?"

JB lift Jinyoung's chin. Jinyoung's tears are building up.

"I... I can't join you for later for ice-cream later."

JB smiled from Jinyoung's words. "Is that it? Don't worry it's okay."

"No... that's not it.. I can't join you because of Mark."

JB looked at Mark who's seated at his armchair. Mark is also looking at Jinyoung and JB.

"Mark..." Jackson who's behind Mark called him.

Mark turned his head to Jackson. "I'll talk about everything later."

"Okay.. okay.."

The bell finally rang for the classes to start.