Action Speaks What the Heart Wants to Say

Give Love a Chance

It was a cold Friday morning and Mark walks towards his school.

He still thinks of what happened. I'm not with myself yesterday. Right?

The picture of  Jinyoung's face is filling his mind. It was his first time to focus the other's face. His face was innocent and..... and beautiful. His smile, finally, it smiled for him. The way eye crinkles formed whenever he smiles.. It was.. .... It was cute..

Park Jinyoung... What have you done to me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark entered the room. Jinyoung was not yet there when he searched for him. It saddened him a bit.

"Heyy Mark!" Jackson greeted him.

"Heeyy! So, this is the fourth day?"

"What?" Mark seemed confused.

"Remember? You said you'll make Jinyoung pay for what he has done to you in 9 days?"

Mark just looked at Jackson... Ohhh. yesss... that...

"Wait... don't tell me you forgot already?" Jackson laughed. "I knew it! You're not the type to hold grudge... I know you Mark Tuan. ..... But... wait.. what did you tell about, being 'obsessed' on Jinyoung?"

Mark was surprised by the sudden question. He's searching his mind for words but he can't comprehend a thing to say.

"Mark are you okay? ..... Don't tell me.. you're in love with him?" Jackson joked but Mark took it seriously.

Me... in love? In love with Jinyoung?

The bell rang and the class will start.

Mark was saved by the bell. Thank god... Mark sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was during lunch time and Mark, as usual, looked at Jinyoung who is eating with JB.

They only had eye contact once and it made Mark's heartbeat stopped. This time, he was the first one to look away.

Mark was thankful though because Jackson didn't ask him about his feelings towards Jinyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 3:00 in the afternoon and P.E. class started, they have to do Volleyball.

The class went out smoothly for Mark. He tried to avoid Jinyoung as much as possible.

When the class finished some of their classmates decided to play Volleyball fir fun. Mark joined. He needed to shake Jinyoung out of his mind.

 

Suddenly, when their opponent served the ball, it went beyond the court. It hit someone.

Mark was shocked when he saw it was Jinyoung. He immediately run to Jinyoung's side who's slumped on the floor. He lift Jinyoung's chin and saw that his nose is bleeding and he's almost unconscious.

JB who ran to Jinyoung's side too, froze when he saw Mark carried Jinyoung.

"Where are you taking him?!" JB screamed.

"I'm taking him to the clinic."

JB run towards Mark. "Let me carry him."

"No. You go home. I'll take care of him." Mark protested and run away from JB.

JB stood still and he followed Mark with his eyes.

What's wrong with Mark?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark runs as fast as he could. He is carrying Jinyoung between his arms.

"Don't worry. We're almost there."

Jinyoung's eyes are closed and he groaned in pain.

"You're going to be fine. I promise." Mark whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't believe you're here in the clinic again."

"Don't worry about Jinyoung. He'll be fine. Thank God the doctor is still here."

"Thank you Mrs. Jung. I promise you won't see Jinyoung wounded again."

"He'll wake up in few minutes. Don't worry. I'll just be on my desk. Call me if you need help."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Jung."

The nurse left the two. Jinyoung is sleeping on a bed. Mark sitted on the floor instead on the sofa near him. He wanted to be beside Jinyoung when he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mark took Jinyoung's hand and whispered..... "Jinyoung, please wake up. Please." He then placed a soft peck on Jinyoung's hand.

After some more minutes, Jinyoung's eyes flutter.

Where am I? Jinyoung thought. All he can see was white when he opened his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt someone squeeze his hand. He looked to his left and saw Mark's face.

"Mark?" How in the world....

Mark helped Jinyoung get up and sit on the bed.

"Glad your awake.... I... I brought you here in the clinic when the ball hit you.... Are you alright? The nurse said you can experience some headaches but you'll be alright. Just take the medicines the doctor prescribed. You can see the list on Mrs. Jung's table."

"I'm okay... Thank you Marr.. Ahhh.." Jinyoung let out a soft whimper.

"What is it?" Mark sounded panicked.

"My head."

"You're going to be fine." Mark took Jinyoung's hand again and give it a soft squeeze.

It felt like electricity ran around Jinyoung's body when Mark held his hand.

Mark then took his Jinyoung's head between his hands and looked at him straight in the eye.

Their faces are centimeters away.

Mark suddenly leaned closer and kissed him on the forehead.

 

 

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

 

Hello reader-nims! Thank you so much for your support in this story!!!! The next update might be s l o w.. It's hard to think on where this story is going.. but I will surely continue this.. Thank you so much!

 

Happy Reading!!!