Giggle ~ Blush ~ Baby

Give Love a Chance

"I like you Jinyoung."

 

Jinyoung turned his face on Mark and looked him on the eyes. Mark's dark brown orbs focused on him.

 

"I like you very much." Mark emphasized his feelings.

 

This made Jinyoung's heart melt. He then moved forward and gave Mark a warm hug.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The two spent the afternoon walking around the park when the air became colder.

 

"I'm cold." Jinyoung muttered.

 

"Here hold my hand." Mark smiled on him but Jinyoung was hesitant to grab Mark's hand. So, Mark just held on Jinyoung's hand.

 

Jinyoung giggled silently and blushed.

 

"You're blushing." Mark teased.

 

"I'm not!" Jinyoung protested but he can feel his face is getting hot.

 

"You're blushing." Mark insisted then he pinched Jinyoung's cheek. This made his pinkish face turned red. He just looked away from Mark and continued walking.

 

"So, where are we going?" Jinyoung changed the topic. He can't think clearly when Mark is being so sweet to him.

 

"You want to eat again? I know a Japanese Restaurant nearby."

 

"Sounds yummy."

 

"Let's go... I'll treat you this time."

 

~~~~~

 

Jinyoung was amazed because they will be the one to make okonomiyaki in their table.

"I'll make two okonomiyaki for us."

 

Jinyoung watched Mark make the food. It really looks appetizing.

 

"Done!"

 

He already extended his chopsticks on the food but Mark stopped him. " It's still hot."

 

Mark got his chopsticks and took some okonomiyaki. He blew on it first to let it cool before feeding it to Jinyoung.

 

"Sayy... Ahhh.."

 

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung laughed.

 

"Just say Ahhhh..."

 

"Okay.. okay..."

 

Jinyoung took a bite from the okonomiyaki. Mark's eyes glowed. "How is it?"

 

"It's good. I love it."

 

~~~~~

 

"I love the okonomiyaki! I didn't know you cook that well."

 

"Thank you. We'll go that place again if you like."

 

Mark and Jinyoung walked hand-in-hand in the streets.

 

"Umm.. Mark, I need to go now."

 

"You want me to walk with you?"

 

"Eyy... No thanks. I can walk alone."

 

Mark stopped walking. He pulled Jinyoung and hugged him again. "Take care okay? See you at school tomorrow."

 

Jinyoung was surprised by the sudden action. He just found himself under Mark's arms. He then felt Mark caress his hair making his blood rush to his cheeks.

 

Mark let go of the hug. He looked at Jinyoung who was covering his face. "You're blushing again.... I love it when you blush. You're so cute."

 

"Yaa!!! I have to go now okay? And stop calling me cute."

 

"Okay. Bye Jinyoung. Take care okay? And thank you."

 

"Thank you too Mark. See you at school."

 

The two went on different directions both of their faces are painted with smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung reached home and he can still hide his smile.

 

"What's with the smile?" His sister asked.

 

"Nothing. I just felt refreshed."

 

Jinyoung's sister just rolled her eyes making him laugh. He happily go to his bedroom to change. When he went upstairs, he felt his phone vibrate.

 

He checked and it's text from Mark.

"Text me when you get home okay? Don't make me worry."

Jinyoung can't help but smile at Mark's sweetness.

 

He replied:

"I already reached home Mark Tuan. Thanks for the concern "

 

Jinyoung then changed to comfortable t-shirt and sweat pants. His phone vibrated again and this time, Mark is calling him.

 

"Uuhmm.. Hello?"

 

"Jinyoung.. Hi.... Are you fine?"

 

"I'm good thanks for asking. And you?"

 

"Very good."

 

Jinyoung lied on his bed and just stares at the ceiling when he waits for Mark to say more. It was an awkward one minute and they are just waiting for each other to speak.

 

"Thank...." "By the.... "

 

The two suddenly spoke at the same time. This made Jinyoung giggle.

 

Mark can help but smile as he heard Jinyoung's cute laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

 

"No.. I'm not."

 

"I heard you." Mark teased.

 

Jinyoung blushed and he giggled again.

 

"Ummm.. What did you want to say?"

 

"Ahh.. I just want to say thank you for treating me at the restaurant."

 

"Ahh. that.... Well, you're welcome.. Let's.hangout again sometime."

 

Date again with Mark... Wait... What date??? Mark only said hangout and not date.

 

"Uhmmm... By the way, what I wanted to say is... I hope you had fun today and thank you for meeting with me."

 

Jinyoung swear his face is colored tomato. "I had fun and.... and.. you're welcome." He stuttered.

 

"Would you want to eat lunch with me tomorrow?"

 

"Ummm.. But you have Jackson with you."

 

"Jackson can eat by himself." Both of them laughed.

 

"But I eat with JB..."

 

"Ahhh.. that.... But you want, uhhmmm.. we can go to school together? We can meet at Seoul Forest again. At our bench at 7:30 am."

 

"Our bench??" Jinyoung's confused tone made Mark chuckle.

 

"I mean where we sat yesterday."

 

"Ahh that..." So it's called 'Our Bench'. "Okay.. It would be great. I love morning walks, especially during Autumn."

 

"See you tomorrow, Baby."

 

Jinyoung's heart went numb for a second. Baby?? He just called me Baby?? Oh god...

 

"Okay."

 

"Bye."

 

"Bye."

 

Jinyoung can't hold on his feelings so he grabbed his pillow and dug his face on it and screamed his heart out.

 

 

 

**********************************************************

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 51 subscribers... whoaah.. Didn't expect it.. Thank you so much!!

Thank you for enduring my style in writng and this story. lol . Thank you so much!!!!

[ *cries* the update might not be as regular as before please bear with me...

My mind is going through a lot of stuff right now. :( ]

Still, thank you so much for your support, for reading and your wonderful comments. :) 

Thank you very much!!!!! 

 

 

Happy Reading..

 

❤❤❤❤