Autumn Confessions

Give Love a Chance

It was a chilly and cold Sunday and Jinyoung warms himself by drinking a cup of hot caramel macchiato.

 

It's the 6th cup he had since morning and he still feels cold. He's still nervous as he decided to go and talk with Mark.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jinyoung's mother asked.

 

"I'm fine Ma. I need to feel some cold air for my mind to be refreshed."

 

Jinyoung has been feeling well. His head ache stopped and he feels strong as a horse.

 

"Okay... Be careful. Jinyoung. Don't let some ball hit your head while walking or let someone push you okay?"

 

"Hahahaha! I will be extra careful.. Bye Ma."

 

He wore a light blue jacket. It made his skin look even whiter but it made his pink lips and jet black hair stand out.

 

He walks slowly feeling the leaves below his feet. It's autumn and the leaves covered the path. Jinyoung loves Autumn. Other people dislike it but the cold autumn is Jinyoung's favorite.

 

He was a little bit near to the park when he passed by a coffee shop.

 

I should buy something for us to eat.

 

Jinyoung ordered two Caramel Macchiato and 2 slices of cheese cake. Since there were many people in the cafe he had to wait a little longer for his coffees to be made.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinyoung can see in the haze a red haired sitting on a bench. He's sure it was Mark. His heartbeat becomes faster as he slowly walks towards him.

 

Mark's head was bowed and his tucking his arms around his body. He is cold because he has been waiting for 30 minutes. Jinyoung came to a stop beside the bench.

 

"Hi."

 

"Ji... Jinyoung?" Mark stuttered.

 

Mark quickly stood up and tightly hugged Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung almost dropped the paper bag containing the cheese cake and the drinks he just bought. His fingers went numb not because of the cold but because of the warmth of Mark's embrace. He felt the background was blurry and the moment feels so surreal.

 

Mark slowly let go of Jinyoung. He sat closely beside him. "I've been worried about you. I thought you were in an accident again."

 

Jinyoung giggled. I'm very accident prone.

 

"I bought these." Jinyoung handed Mark the paper bag. " There were many people in the cafe that's why I was a little late. Sorry."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mark got the Cheesecake slice and Macchiato then he handed it to Jinyoung.

 

"Cheesecakes are my favorite." Mark said.

 

"Really? Glad I've bought it."

 

The two spent the next 30 minutes talking about their favorite food. Mark found out that Jinyoung loves gimbap, pizza and strawberries and Jinyoung discovered Mark loves hamburger and meat especially steak. Jinyoung was surprised that he felt comfortable with Mark. Mark was surprised too.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ummm... Jinyoung.. There's something I want to do."

 

He felt his heartbeat stopped as Mark leans close to his face at a dangerous distance.

 

"Don't move." Mark's voice is colder than the weather but hearing it made Jinyoung's face warm.

 

Jinyoung closed his eyes.

 

He was waiting for something to touch his lips but he felt fingertips brushed the corner of mouth.

 

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and saw Mark his fingertips.

 

"There's umm.. some cheesecake on your cheeks and I had to wipe it."

 

"Ahhh... Okay." Jinyoung giggled. Am I really expecting a kiss?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two silently sat at the bench and did not talk for some minute. Mark is preparing for what he will say. Jinyoung is just silent.

 

Mark took a deep breath before he speak. "Jinyoung."

 

"Yess?"'

 

"I like you."

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

I love this chapter... lol.. Hope you liked this too.

Thank you so much for your love and comments!! Chu~~~

 

Happy Reading..

 

❤❤❤❤