To Go or Not To Go?

Give Love a Chance

JB left around 3:00 in the afternoon.Jiinyoung was happy he visited but he's sad that he had to lie because of Mark.

"Unnie. I left some kimbap for you. It's on the table. I'll just rest again. My head kinda hurts."

"Okay. Hope you'll get better."

"Just stop throwing pillows at me. Okay?"

"Hahahaha... Just go upstairs."

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jinyoung searched for his phone is his room to text JB and thank him again. To his surprise he saw 30 missed calls from a number not saved on his contacts.

 

Jinyoung was just confused on who's that someone who called him. He called back the number.

 

After a single ring the other line picked up the phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jinyoung!! Thank God you picked the phone. I was so worried about you. Are you okay now? Is your head still aching? Hope you are fine."

 

Jinyoung had to speak because the other line just talks so fast.

 

"Umm..... I'm fine now."

 

Jinyoung thought hard on who's the man on the other line...... It can't be? Mark! How?

 

"Are you sure you're fine? I was really worried because you were not picking your phone."

 

"Uhmn... Mark? Is this you?"

 

"Ahh.. I forgot. Yes."

 

 

"How did you....."

 

"I asked Mrs. Jung for your number in the school records while you were sleeping and tell her I'll be telling about what happened to you to your parents...... I'm sorry. I just needed to know your number."

 

"Mark.... I need to rest now."

 

"Ohhh.. Sorry. Okay.. Just take a rest Jinyoung.. Take care."

 

"Bye."

 

Jinyoung threw his body to the bed and turned off his phone.

 

Okay Park Jinyoung think.

 

Mark had been angry with you then all of a sudden he sit with you during lunch and he hugged you on the floor. He was worried with you in the library Then he took you in the clinic and kissed you.

 

You've been dreaming about Mark too. You even dreamt about him kissing you on the lips. Oh God..

 

Mark....

 

What are you doing to me?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mark has been walking back and forth in his room since he and Jinyoung were done talking on the phone.

 

He was so worried about him and he can't forget about the kiss.

 

He really wants to see Jinyoung and talk to him and clear everything to him for once.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was 12:30 AM and Mark is still wide awake. As usual, he still thinks about Jinyoung.

 

He picked up the phone beside him and texted the man occupying his mind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jinyoung is half asleep when he heard his phone rang. He lazily reached for it on the table.

 

 

A number only appeared on the message's sender.

 

"Hi Jinyoung. I know it's late but I want to txt you. Meet me in the Seoul Forest tomorrow at 1:00 PM. I'll wait for you. I want to talk to you. If you don't come. I'll understand. Maybe you still have headache. Okay. Good night. Sorry for bothering you at this time."

 

 

All of Jinyoung's sleepiness escaped him and his heartbeat raced from the text he received.

 

He had to double check on who texted him. He went to the call log then to the message. It's really Mark.

 

Jinyoung find it hard to sleep after the text. He's  thinking if he should go or not for an hour until he dozed off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

 Another update!!

Yayyy!!! Hope ideas will visit me always so I can update this fast.. lol

 

Happy Reading..

❤❤❤❤