Stop, Explain, and Remember

Myth

"Quit it!" 

Jessica had no idea what happened, but in a blink of an eye, Tiffany had Taeyeon pinned down on the ground. 

"Tiffany get off!" Taeyeon groaned.

"No, not until you promise not to hurt her." Tiffany said.

"Dang it, Fany you know I can't do that!" Taeyeon replied. Jessica watched in complete confusion as the two shouted at each other.

"Fine! I won't hurt her! Just get off!" Taeyeon said. 

"Promise?" Tiffany asked.

"Promise." Taeyeon replied. And with that Tiffany stood up letting Taeyeon up to her feet. Taeyeon's eyes turn back to their original color and turned to look at Jessica.

"Are you sure this is the Jessica your looking for?" Taeyeon asked.

"No doubt." Tiffany said. Jessica stared long and hard at the two before opening .

"Can someone fill me on what the heck is going on!?" The blonde's frustration and anger was still evident. 

"It’s complicated really, but lets head up to your apartment, you may want to be able to sit down for this." Taeyeon said. The three girls walked in silence, Jessica made sure to keep a distance between her and them as they moved. Once they were behind closed doors, Tiffany cleared .

"Where to begin..." Tiffany said. 

"First off, do you know what a half-breed is?" Taeyeon asked. Silence.

"Okay guess not, a half-breed in normal terms is where you’re basically half of one race and half of another. But in our terms, a half-breed is half human and half whatever beast, creature, or being that comes to mind." Taeyeon explained.

"In this case. Everyone in this room is a half-breed. We look and feel human, but whatever is inside of us isn't." Taeyeon said. Jessica paused.

"That’s stupid." Jessica said.

"Makes sense to me Blondie. Can I finish?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica felt her blood boil but said nothing.

"Anyway, there are half-breeds all over. Most people can go through life not knowing what they are, but others aren't so lucky. For example me. A freak of nature they often call me, but really they need to look in the mirror." Taeyeon chuckles lightly.

"So I'm part Yuki-onna....?" Jessica asked.

"Think of it as a frost spirit, something that enjoys the cold...or at least enjoys acting like it." Taeyeon attempted to mumble the last part, but Jessica heard her loud and clear. 

"Now for your quote on quote 'hallucinations' that’s what they basically were. They were real as a punch in the face, but you were in no physical danger. They're most-likely happened as a warning to not get involved in the problem at hand." Taeyeon said.

"I didn't want to be involved in the first place! If Tiffany wasn't so persistent in being my friend then none of this would have ever happened!" Jessica busted out. Tiffany flinches a bit but sighs.

"That's what the others told me, but I couldn't stay away." Her once bright and happy voice sounded dull and quiet. 

"You should have tried harder." Jessica said harshly. 

"Hey, you don't to say it like that." Taeyeon said.

"I can say it however I want to say it. Its not my fault its true after all, I never seen her in my life and at this point I'm glad I haven't. I was doing just fine on my own." Jessica stated.

"Yeah sure, I guess living on your own, sleeping your life away while everyone else is risking their life to keep yours alive is great. You don't even deserve to be called a friend by someone like Tiffany." Taeyeon spat. Argument had erupted, and it looked as if the fight that Tiffany wanted to avoid was going to happen either way.

"This isn't you, Jessi." Tiffany said calmly.

"You don't even know me, quit acting like it!" Jessica replied. 

"I'm not acting like it!" Tiffany shouted. Jessica paused. Not once did the girl scream at her like that, at least until now.

"Dang it Jessica, can't you let someone finish talking without you getting all snobbish about it!? I mean what point is there to pushing everyone away when you know you don't mean it!? That's just stupid! This is freaking stupid! I feel stupid!" Tiffany said. 

"I don't regret coming to see you. I really don't, but can you at least act like your happy to see me!?Even if you don't remember what we used to be." The girl seemed to choke on her words. Her gaze landed on the floor as silence filled the space in between. Jessica opened to say something, but her voice was lost in . She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She couldn't bring herself to shout at Tiffany. 

"I hate the fact that life is unfair as of now. I hate that someone like you had to go through most of the bull in this world, but please just look at me and tell me you don't remember." Tiffany's eyes met hers and everything paused. Flashes of places unknown, faces unknown, it made the blondes head spin. An image of Tiffany lined up perfectly with an image of a girl she never remember seeing before, but it disappears as quickly as it came.

"Well?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica blinked before looking off somewhere else.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything about you." She lied. She didn't know why but she lied. Tiffany didn't speak but stood up.

"I...need a minute." Tiffany said as she left the room. There was an extremely long pause.

"20." Jessica looked back at Taeyeon.

"You have 20 seconds to go tell her the truth before I bash that pretty face in." Taeyeon said.

"I said the truth." Jessica replied.

"Don't give me that. The way you looked at her just says your lying." Taeyeon said.

"And if I do know her?" Jessica asked.

""Then you'll make her the happiest girl in the world, but accept a fate that could mean risking your life." Taeyeon said. 

"..." Jessica said nothing. Taeyeon sighs.

"You’re a stubborn one, but you need to tone it down a bit though. Remember 20 seconds." Taeyeon said.

"20."

"19."

"18."

"17."

"16."

"15."

"14."

"Is counting really necessary?"

"11."

"10."

"Wait you skipped some numbers!"

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

There was a long pause. Tiffany was standing outside on Jessica's balcony, looking over the city lights. When she heard footsteps she chuckles.

"I know what your going to say Taeyeon, I was an idiot for coming all the way out here, just to see if she remembered me." Tiffany said.

"But I wanted to see if a little bit of me was still walking around. After all, once you realized that your not actually what you call normal you hope there is just that one piece that does make you normal." Tiffany added.

"I mean--"

"You know you talk way too much." Tiffany froze. Glancing out the corner of her eye she saw Jessica.

"Don't think that it’s a big deal, but I've seen you before. Don't know how, don't know when, but I would appreciate it if you explained everything more in detail instead of having Taeyeon do it. She's cool and all but I don't want to mess around and punch her or anything." Jessica said lazily. Tiffany stared at the blonde.

"Yah, what’s with that look? If you don't hurry up then I won't--"

"I knew it! I knew you'd remember me Jessi!" Jessica winced at Tiffany's sudden outburst.

"Knock it off! You'll wake up the rest of the building for god-sakes." Jessica said with a frown. Tiffany tilted her head to the side and smiled.

"You know your cute when your upset." Jessica turned away ignoring the sudden burning in her cheeks.

"Come on before Taeyeon think I pushed you off the balcony." The blonde said. She'd knew she was probably gonna regret this. I mean half of the mess she's been through this week, has nothing on the mess she dealt with when she was younger. Well...almost nothing. Thats a story that she prefered never to remember.

____________________________________

AND THATS THE UPDATE :3

I noticed how a lot of you were confused and I noticed how fast I was moving with this story due to nervousness on how much people would like it.

So I'm going to try to slow things down and ease people into it better. If things get to slow then tell me, if things get to fast then tell me, I need the critism. 

Any-t-way thank you for those who commented last update:

JeTiHyun

TaengSic_96

kawakitanwo

jessjung_dew

Keep it cool my ghosties!

GHOSTKEEPER