A Different Type of Losing

Myth

“I let them out of my sight for one minute.” Taeyeon darted down the stairs and out the front door. After Jessica nearly screamed her ear off, the line went dead, alarming the girl greatly. There was no doubt in her mind that something or someone was attacking the others and by the sounds of it, things were not going to well.

“Okay, if I was Tiffany Hwang running away from something where would I hide?” Taeyeon thought. The sudden vibrate from her phone caught her attention.

“Hello? Tiffany is that you?” Taeyeon asked quickly.

“Uh, no, no it isn’t.” An unfamiliar voice answered and Taeyeon’s blood ran cold.

“Whoever this is, I swear if you did anything to them I’ll tear you apart.” Taeyeon growled.

“H-Hey! No need to get violent!” The person replied.

“Amazing really, to think a Yuki-onna could be so afraid of someone like me.” The person added.

“Where are you? Who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt her.” They claimed.

Taeyeon sprinted down the sidewalk not even caring if she bumped into people or knocked over something. Jessica was being held hostage by someone, and Tiffany is probably getting her kicked by something. As always Taeyeon has to rush in to save the day. Sometimes she wished that it wasn’t her job to do this.

“Over here!” Taeyeon’s eyes widen when she saw a much taller girl waving her arms around with Jessica at her feet.  Taeyeon felt an aubile growl slip out as she rushed over. Making sure the blonde was okay she looked up at the stranger with a glare.

“What did you do to her?” Taeyeon asked. Not even waiting for an answer she checked the blonde's pulse. Good she was breathing.

“You're going to need help getting her out of here without them noticing." Taeyeon opened to speak when it hits her, if Jessica was here, then where was Tiffany?

__________________________

“Defintely not my brightest move today.” Tiffany thought as she doged a firey blast.

“Annoying little brat!” The yet to be named girl shouted, “Get out of my way!” Another streak fires, this time grazing Tiffany’s arm, leaving a very noticble gash.

“Sh--!”

“You won’t be able to last long. You should just hand your friend over to me while you can.” The girl said.

“Not as long as I’m standing. You’ll never lay a finger on Jessi.” Tiffany stated, holding her injured arm with her good hand. The girl's face twisted into a sick smile.

"How cute. You seem to actually habor feelings for the blonde. Shame that she won't ever know." Gritting her teeth slightly, Tiffany charges at her opponent. Not pausing for breath, Tiffany focuses all her energy, balls up her fist and swings. A sickening crack met her ears, causing her stomach to churn. 

"Oh my, is that really the best you can do?" Tiffany's eyes widen in alarm as her opponent looked at her with a twisted grin. Obviously, Tiffany's punch had enough force in it to break the girls jaw, seeing as blood dripped to the ground from the latter's mouth. However, the girl before her was unfazed. A hand slammed into Tiffany's stomach. Stumbling backwards for a moment, pain shot up throughout Tiffany's body forcing her to her knees.

"Dark Force Palm. It makes your inners feel like they've been through a blender." The girl claimed.

"Seems like you should have took my advice and hand your friend over." She added. Tiffany, eye half shut from pain, looked up at the girl in fumming anger.

"Sc...Screw...you." Tiffany spat. Tiffany saw the girls leg swing back, and waited for the blow. But it never came.

"Let me handle this. Okay?" An unfamiliar voice met the girl's ears. Tiffany saw standing infront of her, blocking her enemy's shot was another stranger. She turns her head slightly when she heard footsteps behind her.

"Tiffany!" It was Taeyeon. Tiffany, eventhough it was slight, felt her body relax at the sound of her friend's voice.

"Im Yoona. Remember it, when I send you back to whoever in a body-bag." Yoona claimed with a smile. 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked as she helped the girl up.

"Does it...it look like I'm okay?" Tiffany said before coughing harshly.

"This is exactly why I didn't want you going out by yourself, I knew this was going to happen!" Taeyeon stated.

"TaeTae...I really...don't want to talk...about this right now." Tiffany said trying to catch her breath. Taeyeon said nothing more as she tended to the wound on her arm. Tiffany eyes went back over to Yoona, widening once again when she saw the girl had inflicted at least 10 times the damage Tiffany did. The girl's checkered jacket was dirtied with dust, blood, and burnt marks, and  violent glare in her eyes. Yoona was unfazed for the most part.

"Come on, a minute ago you we're beating the tar out of my friend here. Can't do the same to me?" Yoona asked innocently. 

"It isn't your fight! Why do you keep interfering?" The girl growled. Yoona shruggs, infuriating the girl before her.  

"But seriously, I don't really have time for this. So I'll give you the chance to run before I get to you." Yoona clapped her hands together as the air shifted arond her. Tiffany watched in awe as Yoona approached the girl, leaving a cracked hole in each step.

"Your bluffing!" The girl said. Yoona didn't stop walking.

"Not one more move or...or I kill them!" She raised a hand up towards Tiffany and Taeyeon.  Yoona looked back and shrugged.

"They'll be fine." She claimed as she kept walking.

"This girl is crazy." Tiffany thought. The girl gritted her teeth before giving Tiffany a hard glare.

"This isn't over!" The girl shouted before taking a step back. In a blink of an eye she was gone. Yoona had already stopped midstep and sighed with relief.

"Oh thank god she actually backed down! I didn't think that would work!" Yoona said.

"You were risking our necks on a whim!? What on earth is wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked angrily.

"Hey, Hey! What did I say about violence?" Yoona asked. It was in that moment, Tiffany let there voices fade. Her body still ached and her lungs burned.

"I lost. Again." Tiffany thought she looked at the sky with a bitter smile.

"I always seem to lose." She mumbled.

"Tiff? Tiffany?" Taeyeon's voice was distored in her mind. Jessica's smile from earlier that day flashed in the girls mind.

"They didn't get her. That's all that matters. She's still with me." Tiffany said as her body shuts down.

___________________________________________________

 Let me introduce Yoona! Our fearless and bold (and adorable) girl straight up jumps in to help out Taeyeon and Tiffany! Though, Tiffany's state is in fact critical, who knows if she'll wake up or not (Mwahahahahahaha Teasing Readers)! But to be nice, Jessica is okay and alive, but you'll have to read the next chap to find out more about that!

 

I FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE HURRAY! You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting to post this chapter (At the moment I'm even avoiding to turn in my English paper just to make sure I post it, shhh don't tell my teacher). I hope you guys enjoy it, leave me a comment if your feeling up to it, I just love read them and hit that subscribe button if your new! 

Peace out my Ghouls and Ghosts!

GHOSTKEEPER